Windows 10: shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10

Discus and support shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; idk what wrong with it i ran malware byte and avg and window defender still dont fix i have window 10 btw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidrockQV, Mar 24, 2019.

1. shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10

idk what wrong with it i ran malware byte and avg and window defender still dont fix

i have window 10 btw

:)

davidrockQV, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Shutdown

Hi,

To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the reason using the Windows interface, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type shutdown /i to display the Remote Shutdown
      dialog box (Shutdown.exe).
    • Under Computers, click Add to enter computer names, or click
      Browse to open the Find Computers dialog box.
    • Under What do you want these computers to do, click Restart
      or Shut down.
    • Select the appropriate reason for the restart or shutdown from the list.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 24, 2019
  4. shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10

Disabling W8.1 Shutdown Dialog Box

Could anyone tell me if it is possible to disable the 8.1 Shutdown dialog box that appears when I have already selected shut down from the Classic Shell start menu so to avoid repeated steps?

ClicketySplit, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10

1. shutdown dialog keep poping up window 10 - Similar Threads - shutdown dialog keep

2. window 10 shutdown dialog box keep appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window 10 shutdown dialog box keep appearing: [ATTACH] The Shutdown menu appears and disappears randomly sometime multiple times in succession and if I open folders or windows it will close them after around 10-15 seconds by itself....
  3. How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc: cannot delete windows installer on my pc keeps poping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-windows-installer-keepe-poping-up/8dd17991-45eb-4856-9fe9-488e1e35553f
  4. How do I delete an obsolete scanner that keeps poping up as the default scanner in Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I delete an obsolete scanner that keeps poping up as the default scanner in Windows...: How do I delete an obsolete scanner that keeps poping up as the default scanner in Windows Scan program? I already installed the scanner under Windows Setting.......
  5. This keeps poping up in my face every now and then

This keeps poping up in my face every now and then: Hello, I use Windows 10 this is a picture of what happens and keeps interrupting my work : [ATTACH] The start menu, little dictation bar on the top and the "Connect" panel on the right I was just using my browser and all of that opens up out of nowhere!...
  6. MsiInstaller poping up window (SDXHelper.exe)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MsiInstaller poping up window (SDXHelper.exe): I'm trying to figure it out but no help, 3-4 a day I see very short popping up window once I got this at event viewer: and this: That for event 4689: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider...
  7. My browser keeps poping up when i middle+right click on windows 10

My browser keeps poping up when i middle+right click on windows 10: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-browser-keeps-poping-up-when-i-middleright/2e8bc6a3-2125-48d2-92a2-e89b2f007005
  8. Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Cortana keep poping up randomly?: I don't know what triggers it and have yet to zero in on some gesture or part of the screen that calls up the black box. But sometimes it just seems like it randomly pops up when I'm doing something and I have to X it. 35368
  9. Folder poping up and then dissapearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder poping up and then dissapearing: Hello Guys and Gals. i have this weird thing happening on my PC, i keep seeing this folder " removable storage " appear and then disappear from my desktop, does anyone have any idea as to what is happening ? when i open the folder i see all my drives, but then the Folder...
  10. preload.js dialog box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    preload.js dialog box keeps popping up: preload.js dialog box from tag.imonomy.com keeps popping up, anyone know what this is? Internet search came up empty. thanks 52720

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows shutdown event tracker keeps poping up

2. windows 10 dialog box keeps popping asking to shutdown