Windows 10: Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

Discus and support Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DivyanshSaini11, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me. I have noticed one thing my boot time has been lower than before from 29 sec to 22 sec tho the fast startup is off both in windows and in Bios. Please help me with this problem if it is any problem with hardware.PC specs-Motherboard- Asrock B450M Steel legendCPU- Ryzen 5 3600Ram- XPG 8gb 2667 MhzStorage- WD SSD 240GB, Se

:)

DivyanshSaini11, Jan 26, 2022

2. Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the laptop will not shutdown completely. We will help you.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Remove all the externally connected devices and cables including the battery.
    • Hold the power button for about a minute and release the power button.
    • Connect only the power cable and power on the PC.
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 26, 2022
  3. Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

i had been upgrade a lenovo S510p ideapad from windows 8.1 Pro to windows 10 Pro . When i shutdown the power button still light and fan still working .

cosmochong, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Sachin.V thank you for reply the post i hope no problem again . i try 2 times shutdown seen like problem solve thank you

cosmochong, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

1. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights - Similar Threads - Shutdown does turnoff

2. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?: Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-my-pc-fan-lights-after-shutdown/e80d934b-ea2e-4960-b046-1df9fb13e454
  3. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?: Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-my-pc-fan-lights-after-shutdown/e80d934b-ea2e-4960-b046-1df9fb13e454
  4. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  5. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  6. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  7. Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights

Shutdown does not turnoff Fans and lights: Hello,I am having a problem with my PC specs given below when ever I put my PC to sleep or shutdown it responds and turns off the monitor but the PC fans and all light stay on. I have tried every solution given on Microsoft support and on Google but none did the work for me....
  8. Fans and lights but no display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans and lights but no display: Hello, so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on the spoofed HWID so therefore i restarted my computer. the pc then just stayed on a black screen for 10 mins so i held the...
  9. laptop Shutdown button's light stays on after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop Shutdown button's light stays on after shutdown: laptop Shutdown button's light stays on after shutdown My laptop i click shutdown button but laptop keeps on scrolling shutdown symbol. Please help me...
  10. Fan - does laptop fan run constantly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan - does laptop fan run constantly?: Hello does laptop fan run constantly? I have a lenovo legion laptap Its fanes do not work constantly It s normal? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan/75d39abf-96db-4a01-9ed9-cdace9c425aa