Windows 10: Shutdown during reset

Discus and support Shutdown during reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LegendTP, Jan 24, 2021.

1. LegendTP Win User

Shutdown during reset

hello i am a proud owner of a lenovo thinkpad t440 . Recently i put it to a reset and it shut down automatically i have installed windows again now it works fine i just wanted to know what is the cause of this problem and how to fix it

PLS RESPOND

:)

LegendTP, Jan 24, 2021

2. I THINK MY PC RESET IS FROZEN?

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the instructions below:

Power cycle your device. Here are the steps:

• Force shutdown your computer by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Remove all the attached cables for 2 minutes then put them back on.
    If the same thing happens, we suggest that you perform the reset again.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Shutdown during reset

Wont shutdown 100%

Hi,

This issue may have occurred due to some broken system file components. To help you on this, we suggest that you reset and restore all default power plans to its default settings. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
    • Type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes and press
      Enter.
    • Restart your device to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Shutdown during reset

1. Shutdown during reset - Similar Threads - Shutdown during reset

2. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  3. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  4. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. what to do when my laptop shutdown during a reset?

what to do when my laptop shutdown during a reset?: Laptop was resetting, reaching 65% until it suddenly shut down, then it would startup with the loading and welcome, then finally with the bluescreen with installing 64% until shutting down a second later. repeats once after. I can hear the laptop fans starting up then...
  6. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  7. PC Shutdown during reset

PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  8. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Error during shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error during shutdown: When I tried to shut down, nvpbc plugin shutdown message appeared. My PC use the new windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-during-shutdown/8c88ca25-79ef-41ca-9647-3ca61fa4190d
  10. PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset: Yesterday I tried to reset my PC, and once the screen went black I assumed something went wrong and I turned it off. Once I turned my PC back on, it showed the same black screen with my monitor saying "Input not supported" by default, the same one it showed when I was turning...