Windows 10: Shutdown issue

Discus and support Shutdown issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Ive just got a new pc that roughly half the time doesn't shutdown correctly. It displays the shutdown screen, goes blank and then does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Omnislash, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Omnislash Win User

Shutdown issue

Hi

Ive just got a new pc that roughly half the time doesn't shutdown correctly. It displays the shutdown screen, goes blank and then does nothing. It remains powered and the fan comes on and off when need. (Its only a small Atom CPU). Ive tried disabling USB selective suspend but that doesn't seem to have worked.

Reliability monitor reports it as a bugcheck. Ive uploaded the dump files.

Thanks for any help on this. Matt

:)

Omnislash, Jan 2, 2016

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Shutdown Issues

I do not think so.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Shutdown issue

Hi Omnislash,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check Windows Update for updates and your manufacturer for driver updates.

The Intel graphics driver has been flagged
    Code: 826ce464 80000000Unable to load image igdkmd32.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd32.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd32.sys igdkmd32[/quote] Do you have any USB connected?

axe0, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Omnislash Win User
    Thanks for your reply.

Windows is up-to-date but I can try the drivers direct from intel.

Yes I have a USB keyboard and mouse (Two receivers) and a USB Ethernet adaptor.

This pc has given me a lot of headaches as its started to run very slow for long periods even though its only been used as a media centre and has very little installed.

Its a Lenovo 'stick pc' but currently I wouldn't recommend it. Ill try the intel drivers but if that doesn't fix the shutdown issue I'm going to send it back and get a NUC pc.

Thanks again for your help and Ill let you know if the drivers fix the issue.

Omnislash, Jan 3, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Shutdown issue [​IMG]

Shutdown issue [​IMG]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Shutdown issue

1. Shutdown issue - Similar Threads - Shutdown issue

2. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What...
  3. Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. What could be the issue?: Frequent shutdown issue faced by a user on any machine they login. This issue is not specific to a single machine and happens in any machine they try to login. AD groups memberships seem to be fine with no unusual groups and no logon script that is causing this issue. What...
  4. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running: I have a 10 year old HP Desktop that was already running Windows 10 on a standard HDD thanks to the free upgrade from Windows 7 that I took advantage of a few years ago. I purchased a SATA SSD to help improve the performance of the system, and did a clean install on the SSD...
  5. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running: I have a 10 year old HP Desktop that was already running Windows 10 on a standard HDD thanks to the free upgrade from Windows 7 that I took advantage of a few years ago. I purchased a SATA SSD to help improve the performance of the system, and did a clean install on the SSD...
  6. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running

7. Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned: Good dayI have googled this two event and reason code's and can't find anything. With both tied together.The notebook just shuts down. In the System Event log is say that winit.exe and then the domain controllers ip address initiated the power off of the computer a notebook...
  8. Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned

Windows Randomly Shutdown with event id 1074 and Reason 0x8050013 Security issue Unplanned: Good dayI have googled this two event and reason code's and can't find anything. With both tied together.The notebook just shuts down. In the System Event log is say that winit.exe and then the domain controllers ip address initiated the power off of the computer a notebook...
  9. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  10. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....