Windows 10: SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN

Discus and support SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; HELLO Guys My PC Ran into a problem that my pc wont shutdown or restart normally It stuck at the shutdown /restart screen and i cant see the loop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Penquinz01, Jan 11, 2019.

1. SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN

HELLO Guys My PC Ran into a problem that my pc wont shutdown or restart normally

It stuck at the shutdown /restart screen and i cant see the loop which appears when shutting down or restarting

someone help me fast

:)

Penquinz01, Jan 11, 2019

2. windows 10 sheduled task shutdown stuck in endless loop

tried setting up task to shutdown. now when starting up, computer shuts down at logon screen , whether putting in password or not. Endless loop. i saw a post somewhere else suggesting using regedit to reset shutdown task.....i can get to regedit....where
    can i find shutdown task?

WWWaXWWWaX, Jan 11, 2019
  3. grandekid Win User
    Windows 10 pro will not shutdown or restart. Gets stuck

I tried to shutdown and restart my pc but both times they STUCK! I left it for 15 minutes and still had to force shutdown

grandekid, Jan 11, 2019
  4. R-T-B Win User

SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN

1. SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING AND STUCK AT SHUTDOWN SCREEN - Similar Threads - SHUTDOWN LOOP MISSING

2. windows 11 stuck on shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 stuck on shutdown screen: first off, here's my info , when I try and shutdown my pc desktop not a laptop it gets stuck on the shutting down screen and the circle around shutdown swirls and it never shuts down. the only way i can get it to shutdown is to hit the restart button, and then after it...
  3. windows 11 stuck on shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 stuck on shutdown screen: first off, here's my info , when I try and shutdown my pc desktop not a laptop it gets stuck on the shutting down screen and the circle around shutdown swirls and it never shuts down. the only way i can get it to shutdown is to hit the restart button, and then after it...
  4. Stuck on Shutdown/Restart Screen for too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Shutdown/Restart Screen for too long: i will try to be as short as possible , i am running windows 10 2004 on ADATA SU630 480 Gb Sata SSD i never had this issue before , when i try to shutdown or restart my pc it takes ages , i don't have any issue with booting windows when pc is off its fast at first i thought...
  5. Infinite Shutdown Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite Shutdown Loop: I don’t know if this is a bug but sometimes (it’s very rare that this happens to me) the shut down button doesn’t work. The funny thing is whenever this happens, ctrl alt delete doesn’t work either so the only way to shut down Windows at this point is to just shut it down...
  6. Thermal Shutdown Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thermal Shutdown Loop: Hi, So my laptop went into thermal shutdown and won't come out of it. It is no longer heated and the cooling fans are not blocked as i have cleaned them. Once i try and turn on my laptop it says that its trying going to restart blue screen but it shuts off after it gets to...
  7. Windows in shutdown tight loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows in shutdown tight loop.: I am a Windows Insider (Fast). Received the update last week. At the end of my day (2am). I shutdown my laptop and went to bed. Next day tried to start the laptop. nothing for about 5 minutes and the words "Shutting down" appeared along with little dots circling....
  8. Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop After Improper Shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop After Improper Shutdown: I recently shut down my desktop Windows 10 OS, but halfway through the shudown, the power to the computer was lost. Now, everytime i turn on my computer i am sent into the "Automatic Repair" tool. I have tried all troubleshooting tools available there but nothing will work....
  9. Windows Shutdown Loop Solved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shutdown Loop Solved: If you're still getting the infamous and unfixed (thanks Microsoft!) shutdown loop on Windows 10, what worked of me was going into: 1. Power and Sleep Settings 2. Additional Power Setting 3. "Choose what the power buttons do" (real creative menu naming guys) 4. Click...
  10. Restart loop, shutdown works

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart loop, shutdown works: Hi folks, this problem just started a few days ago. I can't be 100% sure when the cause happened because I rarely reboot my PC. I rebooted it a few days ago and as Windows was to load, the rotating dots came up as usual but seemed to take a really long time. It finally...