Windows 10: shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things.

Discus and support shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to enable hibernate. plse tell me .shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. thanks. [img] [img] 11434 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bala6233, Jul 31, 2015.

1. bala6233 Win User

shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things.

how to enable hibernate. plse tell me .shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. thanks.

shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. [​IMG]

shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. [​IMG]

:)

bala6233, Jul 31, 2015
  2. SarahKong Win User

"Slide-to-Shutdown" screen after the most recent Windows 10 Update on Lenovo Ideapad 100S.

That is an odd one.

Here is link that talks on how to disable it see if that works.

https://pc-tablet.com/disable-slide-shutdown-fe...

SarahKong, Jul 31, 2015
  3. DeanPeak Win User
    Missing Power power button on Login Screen

I found a solution and now have the shutdown button back on my login screen. I found a website about how to set the Group Policy for removing the button. So in my case I am adding it back and it was simply enabling the option "Shutdown: Allow system
    to be shut down without having to log on" and it is backshutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. :).....
    For some reason when I performed a system refresh it was disabled, once I enabled it the button returned.

Remove Shutdown Button from Windows 10/8/7 Login Screen | Password Recovery

DeanPeak, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  5. YOU
    You Win User
    Click "Change settings that are currently unavailable".

6. bala6233 Win User
    thanks shawn. thank you so much.

bala6233, Jul 31, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. shutdown settings disable. how to enable these things. - Similar Threads - shutdown settings disable

2. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable a disk that was disabled: Some time ago I installed a SDD in my Lenovo desktop Win10 and disabled the hard drive, and now want to use that drive to store a backup clone of my system. I don't recall the steps used to perform the disable, but I believe I utilized either disk or device management...
  3. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable a disk that was disabled: Some time ago I installed a SDD in my Lenovo desktop Win10 and disabled the hard drive, and now want to use that drive to store a backup clone of my system. I don't recall the steps used to perform the disable, but I believe I utilized either disk or device management...
  4. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to Enable or Disable Settings Home page in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Settings Home page in Windows 11: [IMG]This post will show you how to Enable or Disable the Settings Home page in Windows 11. With a recent update, the Home page in the Settings app was added in Windows 11. The Home page provides a hub to customize and manage various features of your PC. However, some people...
  6. Enable or Disable Presentation Settings in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Presentation Settings in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Presentation Settings in Windows How to Enable or Disable Presentation Settings in Windows When giving a presentation, you may want to turn on presentation mode. While presentation mode is turned on, your computer stays awake, system...
  7. Shutdown Settings are disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shutdown Settings are disabled: Hello, I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 and i need help with the shutdown setting being disabled here. [img] Thanks :-) 53850
  8. How to enable a disable monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to enable a disable monitor?: Hello, I've got a 9 multimonitor system, 3X Nvidia GPU + 3X Usb UGA-165 I have disable the 8 of them, but now Win10 doesn't appear to me any of the disable monitor in "Display Settings", I have re-enable the 5 of them using the Nvidia Control panel but I can't re-enable...
  9. Enable or Disable Sets in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Sets in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Sets in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Sets in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 Microsoft had Windows Insiders as a controlled...
  10. Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10 event log. When Shutdown Event Tracker is enabled, users cannot shut down or restart the computer without providing a reason. If the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shutdown settings disabled