Windows 10: Shutdown unexpectedly during setup

Discus and support Shutdown unexpectedly during setup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://reddit.com/link/gvi4sw/video/fjtuqtuawk251/player submitted by /u/Disc0nected [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Disc0nected, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Shutdown unexpectedly during setup

/u/Disc0nected, Jun 2, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Laptop shutdowns unexpectedly

Hello, i have the following issue, my laptop shutdowns unexpectedly and in the event viewer it showns that there was a cirtical error kernel power id 41 task category 63, i have no idea whats going on please help me, i
    have windows 10.

Minev3.1416, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Shutdown unexpectedly during setup

pc shutdown unexpectedly

hi joydeep sir there is a powercut in my house yestarday and my ups backup was finsished and my pc was shutdown unexpectedly so will there be a chance of my windows getting corrupted for that reason what u say.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit

JoydeepSarkar685, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Shutdown unexpectedly during setup

1. Shutdown unexpectedly during setup - Similar Threads - Shutdown unexpectedly during

2. UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN: I HAD A POWER OUTAGE WHICH CAUSED AN UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN AND NOT I CAN'T GET INTO A PROGRAM I NEED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shutdown/df20d204-4f5d-4ca5-8103-bbd94898b7c5
  3. UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN: I HAD A POWER OUTAGE WHICH CAUSED AN UNEXPECTED SHUTDOWN AND NOT I CAN'T GET INTO A PROGRAM I NEED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-shutdown/df20d204-4f5d-4ca5-8103-bbd94898b7c5
  4. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected shutdown: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for several months now custom built where the computer will just randomly restart itself. This usually happens while gaming and the screen just goes black but has happened once while not gaming. I have already tried windows...
  5. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unexpected shutdown: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for several months now custom built where the computer will just randomly restart itself. This usually happens while gaming and the screen just goes black but has happened once while not gaming. I have already tried windows...
  6. unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 unexpected shutdown during startup

Windows 10 unexpected shutdown during startup: Hi there, so i just sat down to a monday morning of corona home office, turned on my machine and it started to go through the standard startup procedures, when it unexpectedly just shut down automatically - as in just turned itself off, no power. I turned it back on and...
  8. Unexpected shutdowns

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected shutdowns: Hello, on freshly new installed microsoft windows 10 pro, activated, i have issue with unexpected shutdowns. Please not that this problem appears only on Win10. On win7 it was not observed. When i enter in the shutdown log, i see error with event id 6008: Log Name:...
  9. Unexpected Shutdown

Unexpected Shutdown: Hi All, I'm running a new installation of Windows 10 a machine and withing days of a fresh install I started experiencing shutdowns with following info from Events Log: Source: Kernel-Power Event ID: 41 Level: Critical User: SYSTEM OpCode: Info Task Category: 63...
  10. Unexpected Shutdowns

Unexpected Shutdowns: Hey Y'all, I hope you can shed some light on my issue. My PC has been shutting down unexpectedly and then reboots. Event Viewer is filled to the brim with Errors and Warnings. Everything from DistributedCOM to Kernel-EvenTracking, User Device Registration and Perflib. I...