Windows 10: Shutdown

Discus and support Shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys Over the last few months, when I switch on my computer in the morning 9 times out of 10 it shuts itself down twice within the first 15 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Limpopoboy, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Shutdown

Hi Guys

Over the last few months, when I switch on my computer in the morning 9 times out of 10 it shuts itself down twice within the first 15 minutes of turning it on. All then is okay until the following day.

Occasionally very occasionally I either have no problem or it shuts itself down in the middle of the day but this is once in a blue moon.

I have looked and asked every conceivable issue through a virus, malware, and programs logs but nobody seems to be able to sort the problem. Can you guys help me?

Regards

:)

Limpopoboy, Jul 3, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 3, 2019
  3. little cat, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Shutdown

unexpected shutdown

Pavan N

the shutdown has only happened once I will take steps you suggested if it happens again thanks for your help

brianduggan, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Shutdown

1. Shutdown - Similar Threads - Shutdown

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. My PC wont shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  5. My PC wont shutdown

My PC wont shutdown: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  6. My PC wont shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown yesterday: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  8. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

My PC wont shutdown yesterday: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  9. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged: Windows version: Windows 11 Home & Pro 10.0.22631PCs specs: Desktop:CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Motherboard: MSI B650M-p pro GPU: RTX 4060 MSI Ventus 2X RAM: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 16GB SSD: Nvme Crucial P3Laptop: HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxI have encountered some issues since the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cmd shutdown r

2. reboot windows shutdown.exe r