Windows 10: shutdown

Discus and support shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, what to do.... when i make a shutdown the computer start again..... its win 10 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by udorompass, Aug 4, 2019.

1. shutdown

Hi,

what to do.... when i make a shutdown the computer start again..... its win 10 1903

:)

udorompass, Aug 4, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 1, 2019
  3. little cat, Oct 1, 2019
  4. shutdown

unexpected shutdown

Pavan N

the shutdown has only happened once I will take steps you suggested if it happens again thanks for your help

brianduggan, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

shutdown

1. shutdown - Similar Threads - shutdown

2. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  3. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  4. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  5. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  6. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

7. The pc not charging in shutdown mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The pc not charging in shutdown mode.: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent ....
  8. The pc not charging in shutdown mode.

The pc not charging in shutdown mode.: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent ....
  9. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  10. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...