Windows 10: Shutdown

Discus and support Shutdown in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My laptop could not shutdown.. when i click on Power button,some message shown "these are currently no power options available"..plz solve this..... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by abhishekrajput1, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Shutdown

My laptop could not shutdown.. when i click on Power button,some message shown "these are currently no power options available"..plz solve this..

:)

abhishekrajput1, Feb 3, 2020

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 3, 2020
  3. little cat, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Shutdown

unexpected shutdown

Pavan N

the shutdown has only happened once I will take steps you suggested if it happens again thanks for your help

brianduggan, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Shutdown

1. Shutdown - Similar Threads - Shutdown

2. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  3. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  4. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  5. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  6. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  7. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  8. Windows key forces computer shutdown

9. My laptop turns on again after shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop turns on again after shutdown: the pop up appears when I try to shut down my laptop, I've done it like on youtube but it still doesn't work. please help me thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-on-again-after-shutdown/41e4c375-7784-48eb-a93b-807388220b21
  10. My laptop turns on again after shutdown

My laptop turns on again after shutdown: the pop up appears when I try to shut down my laptop, I've done it like on youtube but it still doesn't work. please help me thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-on-again-after-shutdown/41e4c375-7784-48eb-a93b-807388220b21