Windows 10: shutdowns

Discus and support shutdowns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system will shutdown randomly without warning two to four times a day, what can I do to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebbieOlsen1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. shutdowns

My system will shutdown randomly without warning two to four times a day, what can I do to fix this.

:)

DebbieOlsen1, Jan 16, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 16, 2019
  3. little cat, Jan 16, 2019
  4. shutdowns

unexpected shutdown

Pavan N

the shutdown has only happened once I will take steps you suggested if it happens again thanks for your help

brianduggan, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

shutdowns

1. shutdowns - Similar Threads - shutdowns

2. Enforce shutdown even with app preventing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enforce shutdown even with app preventing: Any way to force a shutdown with some timer or override, even if there's an app preventing it? Far too often I shut my PC down just to come back hours later and find out it's decided to spend hours worth of energy at peak prices because of a single word I wrote on Notepad....
  3. I was playing on a modded Minecraft server and it kept causing my PC to lose power/shutdown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was playing on a modded Minecraft server and it kept causing my PC to lose power/shutdown...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2024-‎05-‎06 04:04StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 1Parameter 2: ffffa98be98261a0Parameter 3:...
  4. I was playing on a modded Minecraft server and it kept causing my PC to lose power/shutdown...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was playing on a modded Minecraft server and it kept causing my PC to lose power/shutdown...: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2024-‎05-‎06 04:04StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15eParameter 1: 1Parameter 2: ffffa98be98261a0Parameter 3:...
  5. From black screen to shutdown not recognized help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From black screen to shutdown not recognized help!: shutdown and shutdown.exe not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I have tried the suggestions that are posted for this problem and nothing is working. I also seem to have the BitLocker on and I can't turn it off from cmd either....
  6. From black screen to shutdown not recognized help!

From black screen to shutdown not recognized help!: shutdown and shutdown.exe not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I have tried the suggestions that are posted for this problem and nothing is working. I also seem to have the BitLocker on and I can't turn it off from cmd either....
  7. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  8. I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...

I accidentally shutdown my laptop while its resetting I turned it on again then while its...: I tried the ones I watched on youtube but it didn't work pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-shutdown-my-laptop-while-its/0a81e995-9002-4ee8-b3d0-d10032a2d3a4
  9. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...
  10. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...