Windows 10: shutdowns

Discus and support shutdowns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 shuts down computer when it gets a windows update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CRead2, Sep 16, 2019.

1. CRead2 Win User

shutdowns

Windows 10 shuts down computer when it gets a windows update?

:)

CRead2, Sep 16, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 16, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 16, 2019
  4. shutdowns

unexpected shutdown

Pavan N

the shutdown has only happened once I will take steps you suggested if it happens again thanks for your help

brianduggan, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

shutdowns

1. shutdowns - Similar Threads - shutdowns

2. Unable to lock all accounts on windows 10. Lock option under Power shutdown settings is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to lock all accounts on windows 10. Lock option under Power shutdown settings is...: https://imgur.com/a/e8uRvHAImage above.I am currently on the administrator account and cannot check the lock option.I have tried several things including changing registry keys and GPO, none of which were fruitful.Followed this thread but the solutions here did not...
  3. Unable to lock all accounts on windows 10. Lock option under Power shutdown settings is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to lock all accounts on windows 10. Lock option under Power shutdown settings is...: https://imgur.com/a/e8uRvHAImage above.I am currently on the administrator account and cannot check the lock option.I have tried several things including changing registry keys and GPO, none of which were fruitful.Followed this thread but the solutions here did not...
  4. Unable to lock all accounts on windows 10. Lock option under Power shutdown settings is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  6. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  7. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  8. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  9. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

10. The pc not charging in shutdown mode.

The pc not charging in shutdown mode.: My pc does not charge when it is in hibernate mode. Please help me ! My pc is lenovo Yoga slim 6i and it has been one month since i purchased it. It works perfectly and charges fine but when i shutdown the laptop, it does not charge not even a single percent ....