Windows 10: shuts down at specific time windows 10

Discus and support shuts down at specific time windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, 4 years ago when the window update was really buggy, I set it to update and restart at a specific time 12:07pm. Over the years my schedule has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LilyLucerne, Nov 12, 2019.

1. shuts down at specific time windows 10

Hello, 4 years ago when the window update was really buggy, I set it to update and restart at a specific time 12:07pm. Over the years my schedule has changed and windows still automatically turns itself off without any warning at 12:07 although I paused updates, changed active hours etc. Nowadays, you can't even set it to restart at a specific time anymore. I don't know where the system gets the info from to shut down. It doesn't even restart. It just shuts down.

Window version 1903

:)

LilyLucerne, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

shuts down at specific time windows 10

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

shuts down at specific time windows 10

1. shuts down at specific time windows 10 - Similar Threads - shuts down specific

2. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  3. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down at specific time every night: I watched a video showing me how to make my PC shut down at a specific time every night. I wrote some simple code and now it shuts down at 3:45 every day. I cannot make it stop. I have tried “shutdown -a” and it says “there is no shutdown program”. Most days it is no issue...
  4. PC shuts down at specific time every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change: Hi all,yesterday I noticed my time wasn't right, so I opened the control panel and I've unchecked and checked again the automatic time. So the time now is perfect. But when I'm going to shut down the laptop it just log me off and send me back to the login page, so the only...
  6. Windows 10 Hangs during Shutting Down and Restarting Time

Windows 10 Hangs during Shutting Down and Restarting Time: My Windows Specs are below Edition - Windows 10 Pro Version - 2004 OSbuild - 19041.264 My system hangs while shutting down and restarting pc, in this situation I have to only shutdown my system from main power switch which is very risky. I need help regarding my...
  7. specific time for Window updates to start down loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    specific time for Window updates to start down loading: Is it possible to schedule window updates/down load at a specific time when they come out. Example: I have free internet data usage at 2 am - 7am, so I would want the updates to start at 2am so I do not use up my data usage and go into slow down mode until my next reset...
  8. SHUT DOWN TAKING TIME

SHUT DOWN TAKING TIME: HELLO THERE I HAVE DELL XPS 15 9570. IT USED TO SHUT DOWN INSTANTLY I MEAN THE SCREEN USED TO TURN OFF INSTANTLY BUT NOW IT IS TAKING 10-15 SECONDS TO TURNOFF. WHEN I ENABLE VERBOSESTATUS TO KNOW WHAT IS HAMPERING THE PC I GOT THESE MESSAGES: PLEASE WAIT FOR PROSVC...
  9. How do I set windows 10 to automatically shut down at a specific time each night?

How do I set windows 10 to automatically shut down at a specific time each night?: I have tried several solutions that I found online but none of them have worked. I am using a desktop and need it to shut down even if I am using the computer so the power off and shut down options don't work....
  10. windows 10 shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 shut down: windows 10 shuts down but computer will not turn off. Also, windows sucks up lots of memory when playing my FSX game. It stutters. 26025