Windows 10: shutt down

Discus and support shutt down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i have a problem with my laptop. i am update my windows to 1803 and after installing successfully , i am shutting down my lap top. after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohammad95, Feb 13, 2019.

1. shutt down

hello

i have a problem with my laptop. i am update my windows to 1803 and after installing successfully , i am shutting down my lap top.

after that and in the next day i am going to turn on and use it but after i push the power bottom and in booting time laptop is shut down. then i am going to turn it on again and no problem happen and windows work normally. is it normal situation after update and install or no?

thank you for your attention .

:)

mohammad95, Feb 13, 2019

2. htc windows 8s

Hi

My htc 8s just shutt off and will not boot ? power lite says green so it full if i disconnect there no power lite? cant find the programme folder to delete apps like not not needed... any suggestion, i notice there is not battery to replace .....

NIKOSDOUGAN, Feb 13, 2019
  3. My laptop shutts down sometimes

Good day, tenforumers !

I'm asking you again 'cause my laptop has a problem. It shutts down sometimes. It stops instantly. *cry

Specs :
    What can I do ? *Think

Good luck
    & God bless you !

asimpleman, Feb 13, 2019
  4. shutt down

Does not always disconnect [N85]

thanks.

but if i turn the mobile of and start it again after 1 hour, the gps will be shutt off? or will it still be running?

I like it to make it constantly running. Also if the mobile shutt of and on.

Is that by any way possible? or are there people who can make this for me?

alfredalfred, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

shutt down

1. shutt down - Similar Threads - shutt down

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - tracking down issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - tracking down issues: DPC Watchdog violation - bsod - 1min to 4 days between issue, causing freeze for 3-5mins, then restarting.041024-8656-01.zipAny help to understand what is causing the issue is appreciated...
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - tracking down issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - tracking down issues: DPC Watchdog violation - bsod - 1min to 4 days between issue, causing freeze for 3-5mins, then restarting.041024-8656-01.zipAny help to understand what is causing the issue is appreciated...
  4. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  5. Shut down Unexpectedly

Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  6. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  8. Problems shuttting down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems shuttting down: My windows 10 laptop keeps restarting when I try to shut it down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-shuttting-down/4e67f73e-60e2-4b07-b105-bfb945b266be
  9. I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I really need help. My PC is shuttting down 10:00PM until 7:00 AM: I am really confused what is the problem how my PC is turning off. What do I do? Is it from the parental controls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-really-need-help-my-pc-is-shuttting-down-1000pm/599ab45b-16f7-440e-b9af-975b0a6a9a2a"
  10. My laptop shutts down sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shutts down sometimes: Good day, tenforumers ! I'm asking you again 'cause my laptop has a problem. It shutts down sometimes. It stops instantly. *cry Specs : System Spec Computer type: Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number: TOSHIBA SATELLITE L850D-138 OS: Windows 10 Home CPU: AMD A8-4500 M...