Windows 10: Shuttering screen

Discus and support Shuttering screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonelLessey, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Shuttering screen

I had lots of apps just taking up storage and my laptop until one day it just decided to keep shuttering. So I then decided to reset it, it took 5 hours to finish but once done my entire screen on the setup was lagging and stuttering. I finished the setup and it was still shuttering and lagging. So I reset it again and I got the same problem. I then decided to reinstall windows 10 completely, this ofcourse didn't fix my problem. I couldn't have deleted apps because there were non and I need this pc for school.

Pls help me Microsoft or anyone else who had the same problem.

:)

RonelLessey, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 21, 2020
  3. No shutter sound on camera Surface 3

Hello

The Windows Camera app doesn't have a shutter sound on Surface 3 when taking a photo or video. If you'd like to hear a shutter sound in a future version of the Windows Camera app, please file a Windows feedback suggestion.

How to file an issue via Windows Feedback:

1) Click the start button

2) From apps list, scroll down and click on "Windows Feedback"

4) If this is your first time launching, you may need to sign in with your Microsoft Account

5) Cllck "Add new feedback" button

6) In "Add details" title it something like "Please add shutter sound when taking photo with Windows Camera app"

7) Click "Suggestion" radio button

8) For category select Apps and Games >Camera for the path

9) Click "Post feedback"

Thanks,

Tom

Tom A - Windows Camera Platform Team [MSFT], Feb 21, 2020
  4. Shuttering screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Shuttering screen

1. Shuttering screen - Similar Threads - Shuttering screen

2. why is my laptop is shuttering while playing video on browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop is shuttering while playing video on browser?: so i have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 Laptop with apu AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G and 8gb ram of 1866MHz. it gives watchable framerates while playing offline video players like vlc. but when try to watch anything on browser, youtube on any quality for example,...
  3. why is my laptop is shuttering while playing video on browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop is shuttering while playing video on browser?: so i have a hp laptop HP 15-db0000 Laptop with apu AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G and 8gb ram of 1866MHz. it gives watchable framerates while playing offline video players like vlc. but when try to watch anything on browser, youtube on any quality for example,...
  4. why is my laptop is shuttering while playing video on browser?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  6. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  7. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  8. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode: I recently noticed that my background in Win+Tab is smaller than my resolution, and windows also change resolution along with this. My display resolution is 2560x1440. I tried changing the scaling settings for the display, as well as for the background. In addition, I also...
  9. Backgroung is shuttered in win+tab mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen shutters even after drivers reinstall: Hello! I don't know what happened, but lately, my screen started shuttering as if I were playing a demanding game with huge framerate drops. I reinstalled my display driver, reinstalled my windows update, reinstalled DirectX, and anything I could think of. It happens even...