Windows 10: Shutting down coming out of Hibernation???

Discus and support Shutting down coming out of Hibernation??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All I have a weird problem that started about 3 months ago before that all was well, if I put my Windows 10 laptop into Hibernation when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Seaco, May 26, 2016.

1. Seaco Win User

Shutting down coming out of Hibernation???

Hi All

I have a weird problem that started about 3 months ago before that all was well, if I put my Windows 10 laptop into Hibernation when I try to bring it out it shuts down, it does start to try to open but it gets to the point where the black background with the blue window comes up it shuts down?

Has anyone else had this problem and even better a solution?

Thanks in advance...*Smile

:)

Seaco, May 26, 2016

2. Computer shuts down coming out of hibernation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in power settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When "Press esc. to access boot options" appears on the screen, have you tried to press on ESC key and check?
    • Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

Refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the
    Power troubleshooter and check if it helps.

1. Click on search box next to Start Menu.

2. Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on Troubleshooting.

3. Then click on View All on the left panel of the Screen.

4. Click on Power.

5. Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If the issues still persist, refer to the below Method.

Method 2: Try to create a new power plan and check if the issue occurring or not.

1. Type "Power Options" without the quotes in
    Search box next to Start Menu and click on it.

2. Click on create a power plan.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 26, 2016
  3. Computer shuts down coming out of hibernation

Whenever I let my computer auto hibernate (low battery) or hibernate it manually, it shuts down not 3 seconds after I turn it back on (while it's connected to power, so I know it's not that). I don't even see the splash screen, i just see the lights go on,
    "Press esc. to access boot options" appears, and then it shuts down. Is there any way to fix this?

Running Windows 10 Pro, fairly new machine. Scanned everything with Malewarebytes.

Fakecounts, May 26, 2016
Thema:

Shutting down coming out of Hibernation???

1. Shutting down coming out of Hibernation??? - Similar Threads - Shutting down coming

2. PC does not come out of hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC does not come out of hibernation: Hi everyone,I bought a new computer a few months ago and everything has been going well, but there's one peculiar issue:Windows automatically enters a sort of hibernation or sleep mode after about 5 minutes or after locking. When I return and try to wake it up, it doesn't...
  3. shut down and hibernate not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shut down and hibernate not working: my notebook computer. when I shun down or hibernate, the screen will dark a few seconds and then turn to light. for solve the problem, I have reinstalled in USB flash drive but invalid. I try to turn off fast startup follow advice on Internet. In Administrator cmd, I'm run...
  4. shut down and hibernate not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shut down and hibernate not working: my notebook computer. when I shun down or hibernate, the screen will dark a few seconds and then turn to light. for solve the problem, I have reinstalled in USB flash drive but invalid. I try to turn off fast startup follow advice on Internet. In Administrator cmd, I'm run...
  5. INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR after shutting down or hibernating

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR after shutting down or hibernating: Hi Experts, I have a HP Elitebook 840 G5 that is running into INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR bugcheck when starting up the laptop after shutting down, rebooting or hibernating. This issue is intermittent but it's happening quite a few times for the past couple of months to be...
  6. Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode

Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode: Hi Team, I am facing strange issue with my Windows. When ever I close the lid, the laptop goes into sleep mode but when I open the lid instead of coming out of the sleep mode, the laptop shuts down. This happens only when the charger is not connected i.e. the laptop is...
  7. Hibernation shuts down the PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hibernation shuts down the PC: Everytime I click on hibernate, instead of hibernating, it immediately and instantly shuts down the PC and next time I open up, I have to open all apps. It just goes OFF instantly The power plan settings hard disk turn off is set to 0 as advised. This happened after may 2020...
  8. Sleep, Hibernate & Shut down issue

Sleep, Hibernate & Shut down issue: Hello, Recently I had replaced new battery and Hard disk for my laptop(HP Pavilion p045tx notebook, 4th i7, 8 GB/1 TB). Then Changed the OS to windows 10 instead of previous 8.1. Till then, the laptop is facing issues with sleep, hibernate & shut down functions. When I...
  9. HIbernate or shut down?

in Windows 10 Support
    HIbernate or shut down?: I've always had the practice of shutting down my home pc/laptop before going to bed. I always used the hibernate option throughout the day while I"m working on it/them. A lot of my friends had their hard drives crashed and always used the hibernate option. This despite the...
  10. "Shut Down" only enters Hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    "Shut Down" only enters Hibernate: Here's something strange! I tried to shut my computer down because of another problem, and I found that it only went into Hibernate. When I started it back up, programs were still running that would have normally been turned off when the computer shuts down. So I tried it...