Windows 10: Shutting down Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Shutting down Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After Shutting Down PC Restarts....It shuts down in 2nd attempt even if there is no update available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArjunSinghUW, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Shutting down Windows 10 PC

After Shutting Down PC Restarts....It shuts down in 2nd attempt

even if there is no update available

:)

ArjunSinghUW, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 24, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Shutting down Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Shutting down Windows 10 PC

1. Shutting down Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Shutting down

2. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  5. Welcome screen and shut down glitch.

Welcome screen and shut down glitch.: So what happened is that It's stuck on the welcome screen while I was trying to login. i tried clicking shutdown after long enough but then it got stuck on shut down. I was forced to unplug the plug to the computer a few times which I think made it worse. I tried restarting...
  6. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  7. Shut down Unexpectedly

Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  8. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...
  10. constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs

constant BSOD and spontaneous shut downs: BSOD's have all different messages. Obviously, shutdowns have no message. Sometimes it stays running for half an hour, sometimes it makes it 12 hours. I've looked around these forums trying to figure out what to do and it seems like the answer is always to post a link to the...