Windows 10: Shutting off randomly

Discus and support Shutting off randomly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The problem is when I'm playing games my computer randomly says "Logging off" then proceeds to log me off. I've had this problem for a month and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AhmedAlmajedy, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Shutting off randomly

The problem is when I'm playing games my computer randomly says "Logging off" then proceeds to log me off.

I've had this problem for a month and it's making my computer unusable. I've searched and searched for solutions but it seems no one else has had this problem.

:)

AhmedAlmajedy, Dec 26, 2019

2. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Shutting off randomly

System randomly shuts down during gameplay

Recently my system has begun randomly shutting down while playing various games, mostly Final Fantasy XI. I am not overclocking and my cpu temp, while using core temp, looks just fine (never more than 50 C). My power supply should be able to handle my setup and my motherboard and RAM is relatively new. Does anyone have any suggestions? This whole thing is getting very frustrating and any help would be most appreciated. *Smile Shutting off randomly :)

Mugenakuma, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Shutting off randomly

1. Shutting off randomly - Similar Threads - Shutting off randomly

2. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display randomly shuts off: I've been having issues with my screen shutting down randomly. That wouldn't be so bad, but it also closes my Discord. It seems to be random. When it first started happening, I checked the power options. One of them was set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so I...
  3. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display randomly shuts off: I've been having issues with my screen shutting down randomly. That wouldn't be so bad, but it also closes my Discord. It seems to be random. When it first started happening, I checked the power options. One of them was set to shut down after a certain amount of time, so I...
  4. Display randomly shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random Shutting Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Shutting Off: last few months iv been getting random shut downs i could be building websites or gaming then poof at random i get black screen with shutting off displayed then pc turns off no crit errors event viewer only ones i will post below Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The...
  6. Random Shutting Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Shutting Off: last few months iv been getting random shut downs i could be building websites or gaming then poof at random i get black screen with shutting off displayed then pc turns off no crit errors event viewer only ones i will post below Volume Shadow Copy Service information: The...
  7. Computer randomly shuts off.

Computer randomly shuts off.: Hi everyone. My pc randomly shuts off. To get some stuff out of the way: It's not an overheating issue. Thermal paste + 6 Arctis coolers There's no dust in the pc Windows and gpu drivers are up to date Nothing is overclocked There are no viruses in the pc, windows defender...
  8. Display randomly shuts off

Display randomly shuts off: I recently build a new computer and it has been working fine except for one issue. My computer will randomly shut the screen off while everything else is still running. I can hear sound through my headphones and all the fans and RGB are still on. The only way to shut the...
  9. PC keeps randomly shutting off

PC keeps randomly shutting off: I recently built my brother a new computer and everything is working fine except for one major problem: The PC randomly freezes and reboots, and when booted from sleep/hibernate state is completely frozen Specs: CPU - 2700x GPU - RX 5700 MOBO - ASUSTek B450-M RAM - 32GB...
  10. My Computer randomly shuts off

My Computer randomly shuts off: Everyday about 1 to 5 minutes after I starting my computer , My computer shuts off, Then afterwards when i try to start my computer again, nothing appears on my monitor even though The computer is clearly on, after a few minutes of being on but with a black screen my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 shutting down every 30 minutes after win 1909 update