Windows 10: Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission...

Discus and support Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm sick and tired of getting Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.samsung.com/us/" on this server. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by franklgarcia, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission...

I'm sick and tired of getting

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.samsung.com/us/" on this server.

I have tried everything and cannot get rid of it, it happens on few websites

Regards,

Frank

:)

franklgarcia, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to access a folder, it denies permission

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with permission.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.1. Is the issue specific with a particular folder?

2. What is the complete error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Permission issue.

• Corrupt User Account.

• Damaged files.

I suggest you to try the steps under the section Issue 1:
    I get an "Access Denied" error message when accessing or working with files and folders
    in the following article and check if it helps.

"Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670

Note:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. You may need to be logged on as an administrator to change file and folder permissions.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 9, 2019
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

EsMj, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission...

cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission...

1. Sick and tired getting this message on Windows 10 Access Denied You don't have permission... - Similar Threads - Sick tired getting

2. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You don't have permission to access...." error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  3. "You don't have permission to access...." error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You don't have permission to access...." error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  4. Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied you do not have permission to access this pc: After upgrading to Win 10 version 20H2 and then going back to version 2004 because 20H2 caused the PC to run to slow and some programs would not open. I now can no longer access the PC that went through the upgrade and then roll back by the other 2 PC's that did not go...
  5. after upgrade today Access Denied You don't have permission to access...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after upgrade today Access Denied You don't have permission to access...: kb4565633 & kb4565483 upgrades today - now get the above message. This on my desktop. Still to upgrade on my laptop and can access the support site no problem....
  6. "You don't have permission to access this folder"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "You don't have permission to access this folder": I can't use my USBs and hard drives because of this. Every time I try to connect USBs and hardrive the same message keeps coming up. I've tried to fix it "following step by step by step tutorials from everywhere but it just won't get fixed. I'm sick and tired of it. I need...
  7. “You have been denied permission to access this folder”

“You have been denied permission to access this folder”: why am i getting this? I been looking all over the internet on how to fix this and found some thing about a security tab but i dont see a security tab....
  8. Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us" on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://support.microsoft.com/en-us" on...: Windows update failed with 0x800706ba error . Compounding this problem is my inability to access MS support as noted in the subject line. Any idea if I can fix this manually?...
  9. Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....

in Browsers and Email
    Internet .... Access Denied You Don't have permission to access ....: While searching the web for a number of things using Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Avast SafeZone I came across: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.baskinrobbins.com/" on this server. Reference #18.a6921602.1473777976.6a63591 and Access...
  10. Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.

Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "" on this server.: ERROR MESSAGEAccess Denied You don't have permission to access "Steam Community :: Error" on this server.Reference #18.b1f31502.1439008845.47ab9a03 Hello there, I use steam. So basically what's happening is that sometimes, randomly I get this error message because of...