Windows 10: Sick of MS

Discus and support Sick of MS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EverWindowsUser, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:32 PM.

1. Sick of MS

I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so applications that I have been using for years will no long function correctly? Start sending out a check with these updates so that we can pay to have someone come in for 8 hours and diagnose what the hell you did to stop it from working in the first place! How the heck has Microsoft survived for the past 20 years doing this kind of ****? Perhaps if you actually tested your code before sending it out to everyone, we wouldn't have to pay this price every time you try to make an "improvement"!

:)

EverWindowsUser, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:32 PM
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Sick of ads

Agree, Edwin. I made that suggestion to try last year (*Wink) and OP never responded. Sick of ads - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Will just have to wait.............

3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

4. AndreTen Win User

Sick of MS

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

Thema:

Sick of MS

1. Sick of MS - Similar Threads - Sick

2. I'm sick and tired of Defender quarantining files I need so I turned it off - It's still...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm sick and tired of Defender quarantining files I need so I turned it off - It's still...: Defender is MalWare please allow us to remove the junk! How can I permanently kill Windows 10 Defender malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/im-sick-and-tired-of-defender-quarantining-files-i/ab93538d-ef0c-43e8-b445-bb0cd82ea083
  3. I am so sick of your updates I could puke

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am so sick of your updates I could puke: Once again, my laptop is almost unusable because of Windows Updates. Seriously, you have been around long enough to not STILL be unable to program at least 1/4 as well as Apple. I despise Apple but I am switching when I can afford it. Get it together. Your updates are...
  4. MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS keeps installing stuff I don't want or ask for, sick to death of it: I'm tired of BS answers like it uses a negligible amount of resources. To you they are negligible not to everyone else. Not all of us have your budget to buy new hardware all the damn time. Not just that every time you do that there is another issue of is it secure. Most the...
  5. sick of the latest update

sick of the latest update: ive traeled the internet for months trying to get my bluetooth to work again , every suggestion these volunteers answering on here dont have a clue sending people in circles . to make it 110% clear microsoft disabled bluetooth in the last update claiming it was down to...
  6. what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.: Is this to do with a drive or what? I see it in outlook and in web browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-causes-this-sickly-pinksalmon-color-in/07dbd504-0303-41ae-bbba-c80a52638ebd
  7. sick of microsoft

sick of microsoft: how can microsoft be so arrogant out off touch, if it were a car you would douse it in fuel and torch it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sick-of-microsoft/d8d0b1cc-fe8e-4400-b97f-04aac75bbb49
  8. advice on a sick external drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    advice on a sick external drive: I have an older external hard drive that around 100 video files that I am unable to transfer to my other drives. I know its slowly dying and I want to save the files if I can. When I try to copy or move the files to another drive everything is find until somewhere around...
  9. Sick and tired of night light mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sick and tired of night light mode: Hello everyone, I know this has been discussed here, still searching for the answer - is this a bug or I miss something? So, how do I make Night Light mode working properly? It is scheduled Sunset - Sunrise but seems like it's turning on and off whenever it decides... I...
  10. I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm sick of this popping up whenever I'm playing music on Windows Media Player: [ATTACH] It keeps popping up over and over and over and I'm getting sick of it. The program works just fine yet it's still asking me to "troubleshoot". I suspect this is the work of a virus that slipped past my defenses....