Windows 10: sick of the latest update

Discus and support sick of the latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ive traeled the internet for months trying to get my bluetooth to work again , every suggestion these volunteers answering on here dont have a clue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maglite2, Dec 31, 2020.

1. maglite2 Win User

sick of the latest update

ive traeled the internet for months trying to get my bluetooth to work again , every suggestion these volunteers answering on here dont have a clue sending people in circles .

to make it 110% clear microsoft disabled bluetooth in the last update claiming it was down to security vunnrabilities of connected bluetooth devices , my surround soud my soundbar on the pc my headphones my phone all under 12 months o;d will not connect, been into bios been into safe mode , i have the symbol and my pc sees al the devices above , they are paired and usualy auomaticaly connect , i cant even o a restore as microsoft have also disabled a restore otion saying the option was removed after 3 months so im stuck with this $hit , ive even tried a dongle , come on microsoft just google the issue ive been reading for atleast 6 weeks as i have no sound , ide like an answer from a microsoft employee , at the very very least i expect a private conversation by messanger or telephone to sort this problem out , amazon are aware of the issue as i have several devicesbought from amazon within 6 months and im out of pocket and unable to use my pc as i builtit , it might be the final nail for microsoft and ill go over to the darkside ubunto permenantly.

:)

maglite2, Dec 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond sick of the latest update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 31, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Sick of ads

Agree, Edwin. I made that suggestion to try last year (*Wink) and OP never responded. Sick of ads - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Will just have to wait.............

f14tomcat, Dec 31, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

1. sick of the latest update - Similar Threads - sick latest update

2. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  3. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am sick of useless updates: everytime i try to update my w10 its basically crashes for no good reason and i have to wait quite some time just so it can re erase every update made..I can't even start my computer bcs of this.ABSOLUTELY SICK AND USELESS Plus to this i did everything to delete Skype...
  4. I am sick of useless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows updates are making me sick

Windows updates are making me sick: So Windows 10 is great and stuff but during updates and "silent" updates my pc is becoming insanely slow. I can't use browser, steam, office. And then I have to wait for 10-30 minutes because suprise-suprise dear Microsoft, not everyone has ssd. So i'm just asking: is there...
  6. Sick & Tired of W-10 UPDATES!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sick & Tired of W-10 UPDATES!: I've used Windows since the mid-1990s, and overall have l liked it . However, over the past year or so automatic updates have repeatedly screwed up my computer. In several cases , after waiting minutes for a W-10 auto update to install, a "Failed to Install" message appears...
  7. Sick of MS

Sick of MS: I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so applications that I have been using for years will no long function correctly? Start sending out a check with these updates...
  8. sick of microsoft

sick of microsoft: how can microsoft be so arrogant out off touch, if it were a car you would douse it in fuel and torch it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sick-of-microsoft/d8d0b1cc-fe8e-4400-b97f-04aac75bbb49
  9. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...
  10. Sick of ads

in Windows 10 Support
    Sick of ads: Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of these stupid ads. I've got all notifications OFF and I still get these @#(*^%$ ads. I did a search and basically they talk about getting rid of ads from browsers. 101172