Windows 10: Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet

Discus and support Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every god damn 10 Fing mins my computer shuts down due to some damn **** blue screen error , I don't want to trouble shoot don't want to pay money to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LegionPhantom, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet

Every god damn 10 Fing mins my computer shuts down due to some damn **** blue screen error , I don't want to trouble shoot don't want to pay money to Microfuck to fix the problem as they are ones who are causing it . I am tired of **** paying 100 every damn year for Office , I paid once I should own the software for life . Seriously someone needs to crack into Microfuck and shut the **** down for a week , Hell I would be Willing to pay anyone to do just that . Fix these damn critical errors or let us convert over to Mac flawlessly ( Blue screen appears , messaging saying " Your product **** sucks ass ) .

:)

LegionPhantom, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet

1. Sick of windows 10 I want to get rid of it is sheet - Similar Threads - Sick rid sheet

2. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  3. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  4. I want to get rid of the Admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of the Admin password: i hate UAC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-the-admin-password/579bc49c-6b99-4a73-9975-2a39b13c92fd
  5. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative: Hi. I just lost a 2,000 dollar laptop over windows 10 constant updates. It went into a black hole of never ever getting out of the loading screen. Now that I basically threw away a 2,000 dollar pc, I got a new one. Even though the one I had was only with me for 3 months. Good...
  6. I want to get rid of my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to get rid of my pin: I made a pin when my laptop updated months ago but I don't want it anymore, I want my default login to be my picture login. But when I try to remove the pin, my settings say I don't have one and that I cannot have one on this laptop. How can I fix it?...
  7. Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon: Sorry for the cryptic title, let me explain. Almost every time I log into my NUC (used only for watching Movies and TV Shows) Windows 10 displays a screen filling dialog (can't close it) asking to change to a Online Account. (sorry no screenshot available yet will post one...
  8. Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 wants to get rid of Local User on Logon: Sorry for the cryptic title, but almost every time I log into my NUC (used only for watching Movies and TV Shows) Windows 10 displays a screen filling dialog (can't close it) asking to change to a Online Account. (sorry no screenshot available will post one when I have it)...
  9. I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com: I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-wwwpcfix247com/2e035298-a925-4ea7-9927-4de4a99fa902"
  10. sheet color in windows 10 is black - I want white

in Windows 10 Customization
    sheet color in windows 10 is black - I want white: My background in word, excel, and taskbar is blak with white lettering. I want this inverted to white background and black lettering. How do I do this?...