Windows 10: Sick of windows defender's gluttony

Discus and support Sick of windows defender's gluttony in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all For like 3 fucking weeks now, I have been unable to multi-task at all due to antimalware service executable chomping up my disk Constantly at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/09kR5TnM41HELLSPAWnZ, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Sick of windows defender's gluttony

Hi all For like 3 fucking weeks now, I have been unable to multi-task at all due to antimalware service executable chomping up my disk Constantly at like 20% and then spikes to 80%...WHEN I'M TRYING TO PLAY GAMES THAT NEED MY DISK I used to use avast before sometime last year I had basically the same problem of it eating all the fucking resources If anyone could help with this that would be great, since everything else only talks about scheduling scans differently (I did that, didn't do shit)

submitted by /u/09kR5TnM41HELLSPAWnZ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/09kR5TnM41HELLSPAWnZ, Mar 18, 2021

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 18, 2021
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Sick of windows defender's gluttony

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Sick of windows defender's gluttony

1. Sick of windows defender's gluttony - Similar Threads - Sick defender's gluttony

2. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: So i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  3. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: so i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  4. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: so i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  5. Sick of MS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sick of MS: I am sick and tired of Microsoft putting out updates and deciding what the hell should be important to me. Why the heck can they come and make it so applications that I have been using for years will no long function correctly? Start sending out a check with these updates...
  6. sick of microsoft

sick of microsoft: how can microsoft be so arrogant out off touch, if it were a car you would douse it in fuel and torch it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sick-of-microsoft/d8d0b1cc-fe8e-4400-b97f-04aac75bbb49
  7. Sick of false errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sick of false errors: Windows 10 is playing error games with the SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION blue screen. If any files are damaged by these stupid games you will be sued for damaging my computer. Even though you let a hacker did damage earlier....
  8. Windows 10 and sick PC

Windows 10 and sick PC: I need to thank the ones that helped me with installing the new SSD's. I did a clone on my Windows 7 and it turned out great. The only thing I had to change was Expanding the Volume. Don't know how I screwed that up. My wife's Windows 10, I first did a reinstall over the...
  9. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...
  10. Sick of ads

in Windows 10 Support
    Sick of ads: Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to get rid of these stupid ads. I've got all notifications OFF and I still get these @#(*^%$ ads. I did a search and basically they talk about getting rid of ads from browsers. 101172