Windows 10: SID question

Discus and support SID question in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My windows firewall is allowing an SID user inbound through Wi-fi Network Discovery dashost.exe. SID-1-5-92-3339056971-12910.... What is dashost and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by maryg, Dec 12, 2016.

1. maryg Win User

SID question

My windows firewall is allowing an SID user inbound through Wi-fi Network Discovery dashost.exe. SID-1-5-92-3339056971-12910....
    What is dashost and why inbound? Should I remove it?

:)

maryg, Dec 12, 2016

2. Why did my computer wake me up?

Sorry, I forgot I had asked this question.

Listen live Microsoft Edge

KramdenAntiVirus, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Sid Price Win User
    Computer Management not appearing

Given the total lack of help here the VM in question was abandoned and a new one created. This question shold be closed and marked as not answered.

Sid

Sid Price, Dec 12, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

SID question

NavyLCDR, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

SID question

1. SID question - Similar Threads - SID question

2. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?: It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things...
  3. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?: It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things...
  4. How I can get Domain SID from workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I can get Domain SID from workstation: I want to get SID of domain from client workstation though cmd, PowerShell by giving ip address of particular workstation. In my environment I have multiple computers joined different domains but same forest. How I can get domain information of workstation over the network?...
  5. How to get domain SID from client workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get domain SID from client workstation: I want to get SID of domain from client workstation though cmd, PowerShell by giving ip address of particular workstation. In my environment I have multiple computers joined different domains but same forest. How I can get domain information of workstation over the network?...
  6. How I can get Domain SID from workstation

How I can get Domain SID from workstation: I want to get SID of domain from client workstation though cmd, PowerShell by giving ip address of particular workstation. In my environment I have multiple computers joined different domains but same forest. How I can get domain information of workstation over the network?...
  7. How to get domain SID from client workstation

How to get domain SID from client workstation: I want to get SID of domain from client workstation though cmd, PowerShell by giving ip address of particular workstation. In my environment I have multiple computers joined different domains but same forest. How I can get domain information of workstation over the network?...
  8. How to get domain SID from client workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How I can get Domain SID from workstation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Window 10 clone SID questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 clone SID questions: HI all, Need some help to find some information and work around on this : Case: I was preparing the image with no sys prep was done, total of 500 windows 10 and has been deployed out. Here are my Questions: 1 What is the impact if Win10 SID is duplicate, any impact...