Windows 10: Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect

Discus and support Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i wanted to play some games then a error came in it say Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AidanOk, Jan 7, 2021.

1. AidanOk Win User

Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect

hello i wanted to play some games then a error came in it say Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect i try to get visual c++ but when i press it it gave me the same message so please i need help

:)

AidanOk, Jan 7, 2021

2. Application failed to start because its side-by-side configuriation is incorrect

Hi,

The error message “Application failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect” appears when there is a conflict with some of the files while launching an application. To best address your concern, we need you to answer
    the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Which application are you trying to open?
    • Is the issue happening when you’re trying to open all applications, or is it limited to a specific application?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jan 7, 2021
  3. The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect Windows 10

Avast Premier will not load and they say that the recent windows 10 update has caused the problem. Windows settings need adjustment and I am 86 years old and need assistance in resetting these. Please make it SIMPLE and step by step.

LeonardMaycock, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect

Windows 10 - The application has failed to start

Hi David,

It is possible that you received the error message The application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace. exe tool for more detail due
    to wrong configuration settings or software conflicts. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from uninstalling then reinstalling the app?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Side By Side Application Has Failed To Start Because Its Side By Side Is Incorrect - Similar Threads - Side Side Application

2. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-has-failed-to-start-because-its/64c22daf-900b-4e92-9dd4-1dfc3f9677b2
  3. The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect...: I recently changed over from an Acer laptop running Windows 10 to now Microsoft Surface Pro running windows 10.All I'm trying to do is to get my Logitech M570 mouse "setpoint" program to work like it did on the Acer. Primarily so I can set my mouse buttons to my own...
  4. the application has failed to start because of its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the application has failed to start because of its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: Everytime i open any apps except for system apps it gives me this error 'the application has failed to start because of its side-by-side configuration is incorrect'. i can open my opera browser but not any other apps. all downloaded apps gives this error. i cant download...
  5. This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.: When opening a file, the error "This application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail" comes up. I tried to download and install the Microsoft...
  6. The Application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect: When I try to open google chrome I get the error message "The Application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect". I have provided the screen shot below. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  7. The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect: Hello, I'm having an issue with my computer, when I try to open almost ANY application I get the following error: "The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect" I have tried installing all the reinstalling all c++...
  8. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use command line sxstrace.exe for more details. Please help on priority basis. I have tried many things bu not getting solution....
  9. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: I've successfully installed SuperPro Designer v9.0 on my Windows 10, however every time I want to open the app it shows "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line...
  10. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 News
    The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many users have been reporting an error about The application has failed to start because it’s side-by-side configuration is incorrect. This error can occur while opening a number of programs, irrespective of their origin, developer and the compatibility. The...