Windows 10: Side by side configuration is incorrect problem

Discus and support Side by side configuration is incorrect problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 x64 and I'm trying to install java development kit 11.0.1 but it gives the side by side issue.. Any help!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AhmedAnsi, Dec 5, 2018.

1. AhmedAnsi Win User

Side by side configuration is incorrect problem

Hello,

I have windows 10 x64 and I'm trying to install java development kit 11.0.1 but it gives the side by side issue..

Any help!!

:)

AhmedAnsi, Dec 5, 2018
  2. blackylad Win User

Side by side configuration incorrect

Hi
    I'm attempting to install some software (namely sage accounts ) on a fresh install of windows 10 pro.
    After installation (which appears to be successful) I receive the "error side by side configuration incorrect " when trying to run the app ..
    I have googled the hell out of this and only find threads suggesting deleting all c++ versions and re installing.
    Like this guide here :

Side by Side Configuration Is Incorrect Error in Windows 10 [FIXED] - Driver Easy
    I have tried several re installs of the software and following the above guide to no avail.. can anyone suggest a fix for this please ??
    TIA

blackylad, Dec 5, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Side by side configuration is incorrect problem

Phillip Pio, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Side by side configuration is incorrect problem

1. Side by side configuration is incorrect problem - Similar Threads - Side side configuration

2. side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    side-by-side configuration is incorrect.: Getting error message after running command "B2BServer.exe /regserver " The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is in correct. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I ran the below...
  3. application failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect (windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect (windows 10): Hello, when i try to open an app it dispalys this error: [ATTACH] The event viewer displays this: [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for the help!...
  4. Cannot run any exe file , from side-by-side configuration incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot run any exe file , from side-by-side configuration incorrect: I cant load any exe file, including downloads and apps, is it a bad problem or ?, I have all my work stuff on here, and I don't want to loose it, and defiantly not now. Iv tried all I can and all that is shown online but it wont work, it was fine earlier as I was on here...
  5. side by side configuration incorrect error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    side by side configuration incorrect error message: I was using my spreadsheet apps successfully and all of a sudden I get the error message side by side configuration is incorrect. I've got Windows 10. I've tried downloading the repair tool from various sites but none of them work because of the same error message. I've...
  6. It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect: When I tries to run Glary Utilities 5.46, the following error message appears. 'The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail' I had...
  7. "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect": Does anyone know anything about this error message that I'm getting when I'm trying to start Logitech Setpoint in Windows 10 64 bit? Apparently it's relatively common for all sorts of applications. 56309
  8. Error - side by side configuration as incorrect.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error - side by side configuration as incorrect.: I'm trying to install free software called audacity. I'm facing the error of "side by side configuration". I was facing this trouble in windows 7. Feeling frustrated, I updated to windows 10. Unfortunately, this error is still there and I am unable to install this free...
  9. Side by side configuration incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Side by side configuration incorrect: Hi I have sorted it after much fighting ... Had to manually delete the files suggested here .. Ask Sage - How to completely remove Sage Accounts 're installed and all was well
  10. side by side problem

in Windows 10 Support
    side by side problem: I'm trying to update my Navman gps through there web site but when i plug it into a USB port I get an error message which reads:- "failed because its side by side configuration is incorrect. please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace toolfor more...