Windows 10: side by side configuration is incorrect

Discus and support side by side configuration is incorrect in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had several apps Microsoft Office 2007, Origin, Steam suddenly stop working, all with the same message "This app has failed to launch because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NenaTheone, May 13, 2020.

1. side by side configuration is incorrect

I have had several apps Microsoft Office 2007, Origin, Steam suddenly stop working, all with the same message "This app has failed to launch because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." I have attempted the sxstrace.exe and updating Visuall c++ redistribute but nothing is improved or corrected. Please help!

:)

NenaTheone, May 13, 2020
  2. blackylad Win User

Side by side configuration incorrect

Hi
    I'm attempting to install some software (namely sage accounts ) on a fresh install of windows 10 pro.
    After installation (which appears to be successful) I receive the "error side by side configuration incorrect " when trying to run the app ..
    I have googled the hell out of this and only find threads suggesting deleting all c++ versions and re installing.
    Like this guide here :

Side by Side Configuration Is Incorrect Error in Windows 10 [FIXED] - Driver Easy
    I have tried several re installs of the software and following the above guide to no avail.. can anyone suggest a fix for this please ??
    TIA

blackylad, May 13, 2020
  3. Phillip Pio, May 13, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

side by side configuration is incorrect

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 13, 2020
Thema:

side by side configuration is incorrect

1. side by side configuration is incorrect - Similar Threads - side side configuration

2. Side by Side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Side by Side configuration is incorrect: I recently downloaded an application, that being a game off of M.U.G.E.N which is a game engine, I downloaded it and tried opening it however I keep getting an error that says the side by side configuration is incorrect. I have no clue what that means or how to fix it and if...
  3. Side by Side Configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by Side Configuration is incorrect: Hi All,I have just down loaded a new program and when I went to open it and use it I got the following The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  4. Side by Side Configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by Side Configuration is incorrect: Hi All,I have just down loaded a new program and when I went to open it and use it I got the following The application has failed to start because its side to side configuration is incorrect see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  5. side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    side-by-side configuration is incorrect: whenever I try to open anything that is not: Microsoft office, mail and google/Firefox/edge, it says "the application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect." I tried googling it and none of it helps. please can somone help me....
  6. Side by side configuration is incorrect

Side by side configuration is incorrect: On nearly every application I get a side by side error. Can't reinstall c++ redist because the installer gives the same error. I checked the registry to make sure the values matched. SFC finds issues but can't fix them. DISM sipts out errors no matter how I try to run it,...
  7. side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    side by side configuration is incorrect: Hi I was having this problem yesterday and I followed all the instructions that were given to me, but clearly I'm doing something wrong. I've tried two or three times and I'm still getting this error message even though I am following the instructions step by step. Is there a...
  8. side by side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    side by side configuration is incorrect: I have been using Windows 10 from long time ago . But recently , almost all my applications except google chrome & I Tunes are not starting and a message shown is : the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect . Please see the...
  9. Side-By-Side configuration is incorrect

Side-By-Side configuration is incorrect: Hi there. For the past couples of months whenever I try to open an app such as steam or League of Legends on my MSI Laptop with Microsoft 10 OS I am met with an error that says the Side-by-side configuration is incorrect. I understand that this is a pretty common problems and...
  10. "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect": Does anyone know anything about this error message that I'm getting when I'm trying to start Logitech Setpoint in Windows 10 64 bit? Apparently it's relatively common for all sorts of applications. 56309

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome side by side configuration incorrect

2. chrome side by side configuration windows 10

3. goole crome can noy open due to side by side configuration