Windows 10: SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION

Discus and support SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying to load premiere pro recently and I can't open it because of side by side configuration. I've tried to download the 1.0.0.0 .NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UltimateWishub, May 15, 2019.

1. SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION

I've been trying to load premiere pro recently and I can't open it because of side by side configuration. I've tried to download the 1.0.0.0 .NET framework but I got a 32-bit version. Is there a link for a 64-bit version?

:)

UltimateWishub, May 15, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 15, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 15, 2019
  4. rez001 Win User

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, May 15, 2019
Thema:

SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION

1. SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION - Similar Threads - SIDE SIDE CONFIGURATION

2. Side by Side configuration error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Side by Side configuration error: When I try to open a game, an error comes up saying "The application has failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect". I already tried download the C++ package but when I try to run it the same thing comes up. I've already tried everything but when I...
  3. Side By Side Configuration is Incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side By Side Configuration is Incorrect: Hello everybody, I have recently run into an issue with pretty much all of my applications, accept for a select few ones. Chrome, Default Windows apps (settings, control panel, command prompt, etc.) and OBS Studio seem to be unaffected. However, most apps and games I use all...
  4. Side by side configuration is incorrect problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by side configuration is incorrect problem: Hello, I have windows 10 x64 and I'm trying to install java development kit 11.0.1 but it gives the side by side issue.. Any help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration-is-incorrect-problem/fb661693-ef3d-4f6e-8173-9d451fcb0c74
  5. side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    side-by-side configuration is incorrect.: Getting error message after running command "B2BServer.exe /regserver " The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is in correct. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. I ran the below...
  6. side by side configuration incorrect error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    side by side configuration incorrect error message: I was using my spreadsheet apps successfully and all of a sudden I get the error message side by side configuration is incorrect. I've got Windows 10. I've tried downloading the repair tool from various sites but none of them work because of the same error message. I've...
  7. "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Side-by-side configuration is incorrect": Does anyone know anything about this error message that I'm getting when I'm trying to start Logitech Setpoint in Windows 10 64 bit? Apparently it's relatively common for all sorts of applications. 56309
  8. Updates cause side-to-side configuration error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Updates cause side-to-side configuration error: This problem appears after the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3198586) update. After the update, several applications will not run - the error stating "its side-by-side configuration is incorrect" Deleting the update resolves the...
  9. Error - side by side configuration as incorrect.

in Windows 10 Support
    Error - side by side configuration as incorrect.: I'm trying to install free software called audacity. I'm facing the error of "side by side configuration". I was facing this trouble in windows 7. Feeling frustrated, I updated to windows 10. Unfortunately, this error is still there and I am unable to install this free...
  10. Side by side configuration incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Side by side configuration incorrect: Hi I have sorted it after much fighting ... Had to manually delete the files suggested here .. Ask Sage - How to completely remove Sage Accounts 're installed and all was well