Windows 10: side by side configuration

Discus and support side by side configuration in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I treid downloading Microsoft flight simulator x: steam edition and when I went to install it I got an error "the application has failed to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gp420, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Gp420 Win User

side by side configuration

I treid downloading Microsoft flight simulator x: steam edition and when I went to install it I got an error "the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect". ive tried just about everything to fix this even contacting Microsoft support and nothing .

:)

Gp420, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 25, 2019
  4. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

side by side configuration install-driver-software.png

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

side by side configuration pick-comptible-driver-software.png

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

side by side configuration select-network-adapter.png

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

side by side configuration Limited-wi-fi-connection-solved.png

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. side by side configuration - Similar Threads - side side configuration

2. "Side-by-side configuration."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Side-by-side configuration.": Ok. New to computers but I'm trying to install MSI Afterburner. I keep getting "failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect." Ive Downloaded the microsoft C++ redistributable packages. I've ran sxstrace. This is what came back. But I don't know how to...
  3. side by side configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    side by side configuration: the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/375110d8-05d1-4c69-8ecc-087f88676162
  4. side by side configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    side by side configuration: the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/375110d8-05d1-4c69-8ecc-087f88676162
  5. Side by Side configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Side by Side configuration: Have a new computer running windows 10, been trying to install drivers for 3D spacemouse but get an error message saying "application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect" Everything I have read says to update the C++ but the update is not for...
  6. side by side configuration

side by side configuration: Windows 10 - WORD won't open. It states that side by side configuration is incorrect. I have little computer knowledge, but have tried everything various sites have recommended....
  7. side-by-side configuration

side-by-side configuration: hi my name is Roopesh. I have installed windows 10 recently, but when I open a programme it is showing that side-by-side configuration is incorrect even though I have installed Microsoft visual c++ its not working. so please help me to get rid of this problem....
  8. Side by side configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side by side configuration: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2018\acad.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2018\acad.exe.Config" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax. please how to i go about the above problem...
  9. side-by-side configuration

side-by-side configuration: side-by-side config error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/ee553de1-1bfe-4987-ad58-c596b29795c4
  10. Side by Side configuration

Side by Side configuration: I need help I have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 and when i open it say failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect i opened event viewer and here's what i found Activation context generation failed for "Its location". Dependent Assembly...