Windows 10: Side by side function

Discus and support Side by side function in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want an excel and a word file to be side by side. When I use the side by side function I get vertical and about one eighth size. I have used this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElliotRappaport, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Side by side function

I want an excel and a word file to be side by side. When I use the side by side function I get vertical and about one eighth size. I have used this function in Windows 7 but I now have Windows 10 and it doesn't work.

:)

ElliotRappaport, Aug 10, 2019

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Aug 10, 2019
  4. vekoy Win User

Side by side function

Micro SD card not functionable

Soo, my Micro SD now isn't functionable and I can't format it and it says that it's RAW now..

Please any suggestions ?

vekoy, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Side by side function

1. Side by side function - Similar Threads - Side side function

2. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  3. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  4. side by side configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    side by side configuration: the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/375110d8-05d1-4c69-8ecc-087f88676162
  5. Side by Side configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Side by Side configuration: Have a new computer running windows 10, been trying to install drivers for 3D spacemouse but get an error message saying "application failed to start because it's side by side configuration is incorrect" Everything I have read says to update the C++ but the update is not for...
  6. Side-by-side error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side-by-side error: hey, out of nowhere im getting this side-by-side error in almost all applications. [ATTACH] I've tried pretty much every solution i could find regarding this error and nothing works. the only things i didn't try are installing the MS C++ redistributables the problem is i...
  7. side-by-side configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    side-by-side configuration: side-by-side config error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-configuration/ee553de1-1bfe-4987-ad58-c596b29795c4
  8. The function "Show windows side by side" is not working.

The function "Show windows side by side" is not working.: I purchased a new laptop from Dell. It has Windows 10 v1903 build 18362.267. The problem is very simple to understand. The solution, on the other hand, is another matter. The function "Show windows side by side" is not working. The functions is not placing them side by...
  9. Side by side windows

Side by side windows: How can I open 2 windows side by side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/side-by-side-windows/29ab9fb4-4bcf-43d4-a6d5-2db416bef5a0
  10. Side X Side

in Windows 10 Support
    Side X Side: When I click on Show Windows side by side, It shows Windows stacked. When I click on show stacked, It shows stacked. 35459