Windows 10: side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working

Discus and support side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please help I can't solve the side by side error I downloaded microsoft visual c++ and is not working I tried from the cmd and is not working I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictorSlate, Jun 23, 2020.

1. side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working

please help

I can't solve the side by side error

I downloaded microsoft visual c++ and is not working

I tried from the cmd and is not working

I tried from registry editor and is not working

WHAT I HAVE TO DO?

please help

:)

VictorSlate, Jun 23, 2020
  2. manofthem Win User

Why update the original 7970 BIOS to the Ghz edition? It OC's to that anyway...

Have you tried flashing it back to default?

manofthem, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working

1. side by side - I tried from the cmd and is not working - Similar Threads - side side tried

2. Snapped side by side windows load away from side of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snapped side by side windows load away from side of screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GorrakSmashSkull [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tq8pyd/snapped_side_by_side_windows_load_away_from_side/
  3. Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...: I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to do thiss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-double-sided-i-am-trying-to-print-double/3db0fecd-61ad-48dc-bfaf-c89bf212cded
  4. Side By Side Error when trying to launch a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Side By Side Error when trying to launch a game: I've recently ran into a problem after getting the most recent update, when trying to open a game I have on my computer. When I try to launch League of Legends I get the error message "The application has failed to start because its Side By Side configuration is incorrect"....
  5. Show Windows Side by Side not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Show Windows Side by Side not working: Showing Windows side by side is very useful for online classes! Now when I choose the option it shrinks the windows to 1/4 size boxes as if I chose "show windows stacked". Last week when looking for a fix someone on another site suggested enabling Snap, unchecking the 3rd...
  6. Show windows side by side not working right

Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  7. "Show Windows Side by Side" does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Show Windows Side by Side" does not work: "Show windows side by side" does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-windows-side-by-side-does-not-work/31475002-5fe9-4b9e-b892-a3e016d0cc5c
  8. Side by side not displaying or working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Side by side not displaying or working: Windows 1903 side by side and stacked does not display and will not function. This occurred all of a sudden after working. 138903
  9. Show windows side by side does not work

Show windows side by side does not work: Show windows side by side does not work. Looks the same as show windows stacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-windows-side-by-side-does-not-work/47607f4c-c34f-4b5f-9b9c-577c8b0b417a
  10. Show windows side by side from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show windows side by side from taskbar: Win 10 show windows side by side shows them stacked instead of side by side Any suggestions to fix this 22575