Windows 10: Side menu / Pinterest

Discus and support Side menu / Pinterest in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have seen references to two new features of Edge, but I have not found info about them so far. Perhaps they are in the latest update which has not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by clayto, Dec 22, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Side menu / Pinterest

I have seen references to two new features of Edge, but I have not found info about them so far. Perhaps they are in the latest update which has not arrived yet, but I now they were referred to a while ago. They are the option to have a Side menu (like Opera?) and then integration with Pinterest. Have I missed something?

:)

clayto, Dec 22, 2020

2. Pinterest sign in issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable login to Pinterest website from Google chrome or Internet Explorer. We appreciate you effort in troubleshooting the issue and providing us a detail information along with the screenshot.

We tried to reproduce the issue but we were able to login to Pinterest on both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

In order to get better clarity, please let us know:

• What happens when you use a different Windows PC to login to Pinterest?
    • What happens when you try login to Pinterest on surface using Microsoft Edge browser?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to
    reset Internet Explorer settings to what they were when Internet Explorer was first installed on your PC. This is useful for troubleshooting problems that may be caused by settings that were changed after installation. Be aware that this process isn't reversible,
    and all previous Internet Explorer settings are lost after reset.

Please refer this article:
    Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Also reset google chrome and check: Reset Chrome settings to default

If you still have issues in login to Pinterest, refer this article:
    Can't log in to Pinterest

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Pinterest

Hi Kim,

Let us first check if Pinterest is still installed in your
    Microsoft Edge
    browser as an Extension. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.

2. Click on the More option (three dots at upper-right corner of the browser).

3. Go to Extensions.

Note: If you do not see Extensions on the menu, note that you must have the
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update before you can use extensions.

4. See if Pinterest is on the list of Extensions
    installed on your browser.

5. Once you see it, select it and make sure that it is turned on.

6. If you do not see the Pinterest Extension,
    you can click on this
    Link
    to install it.

You can also click on the link below to know more about how you can manage the
    Extensions on your Microsoft Edge browser.

Adding and removing extensions for Microsoft Edge

Cheers.

Freddrick Pal, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Ieso Win User

Side menu / Pinterest

pinterest beta is not on my phone anymore

Has there been any update on this issue? Are they planning to re-release? If I use the website version of pinterest on my windows phone, there is a huge popup suggesting that I use the app instead. This popup takes up nearly 50% of the screen--shame on
    pinterest! How can they continue to suggest using an app that no longer exists? It seems they have gone to great lengths to make pinterest unusable on WP8.

Thema:

Side menu / Pinterest

1. Side menu / Pinterest - Similar Threads - Side menu Pinterest

2. Pinterest issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pinterest issue: After last update Pinterest doesn't want to load on the Edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinterest-issue/4ce0bfba-2f78-462b-8c5b-bdbf726836e4
  3. Netflix, Spotify, and Pinterest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix, Spotify, and Pinterest: Whenever I try to open Pinterest, Netflix, and Spotify, it says 'Reset'. I don't know why it says that. I have tried other browsers and it continues to say 'Reset'. What would I have to do to make the apps open?...
  4. Pinterest sign in issue

Pinterest sign in issue: Hi there, I am stuck badly and I need Pinterest for work and my Surface is where I use it the most. I really hope someone can help me asap! Background/issue 5 days ago Jan 22nd, 2020, my Pinterest stopped allowing me to login. It would give me the below error message....
  5. Settings for Pinterest in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings for Pinterest in Windows 10: I'm new to Windows 10, and find it a bit overwhelming to navigate and get everything set up correctly. When on Pinterest, I used to be able to change the type under a "pin" to what I wanted it to say before actually pinning it to one of my boards. Now I can't do that...
  6. Pinterest pin does not work

Pinterest pin does not work: I can not pin to pinterest using my desktop windows 10. I have loaded and deleted the pin button several times. When I try to pin something I get the gray window with the lock button at the top left....
  7. Pinterest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinterest: I want to add PINTEREST app to my desktop or taskbar, how? I have clicked download several different times but it does not show PINTEREST. there is a Pin it button but that does not take you to your boards, only saves what ever is showing on screen....
  8. Start menu side shrunk.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu side shrunk.: Not sure where to post this. I opened the Start button > found the entire left side of Start Menu has been shrunk. See screenshot below. How do I put it back to normal ? I have tried the icons on the left side but they are not what I need to fix it. [img] 125708
  9. Changing the Start Menu Tile Side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Start Menu Tile Side: I have basically given up hope that Microsoft will return the Windows 7 (and before) Start Menu back where it belongs. So I want to play their game and try to modify the tile side. I see that programs that I pin to the Start menu go to the very bottom of the tiles. I added a...
  10. Expand the start menu (left side)

in Windows 10 Support
    Expand the start menu (left side): Perhaps I'm missing something but can the left side (non tiled side) of the start menu be expanded? If so, how? [img] I kind of find it a bit annoying that I can't expand that side out a little so I can easily read item titles. Thanks. 24456