Windows 10: side panel navigation icons missing

Discus and support side panel navigation icons missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; H, can anyone help me to fix missing icons on my explorer sidebar navigation ?u can see there are no icons on leftside of navigation.I tried Sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kayawish24, Jan 10, 2019.

1. side panel navigation icons missing

H, can anyone help me to fix missing icons on my explorer sidebar navigation ?u can see there are no icons on leftside of navigation.I tried Sfc /scannow but it did not found any corruption .

side panel navigation icons missing [​IMG]

side panel navigation icons missing [​IMG]

:)

kayawish24, Jan 10, 2019

2. Mail Icon missing in Windows 10 Control Panel

Hello,

In most cases, making changes to your email profile will require you to do it using the
    Mail icon in the Control Panel. If the icon is missing, installing available

Windows updates
    can help you fix issues with missing icons in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you using the Exchange server on your email?

In the meantime, we suggest using the search box in the Control Panel window and
    type Mail to see if the applet will appear.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 10, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

side panel navigation icons missing

Control Panel Mail Icon missing

Hi Jack,

For us to have a better grasp on your issue, kindly provide the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Did you install Windows 10 Creators Update?
    In the meantime, kindly refer to this thread's
    link.

AndreePin, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

side panel navigation icons missing

1. side panel navigation icons missing - Similar Threads - side panel navigation

2. How do I remove unwanted icons from the navigator panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove unwanted icons from the navigator panel?: Every time a folder is opened in Explorer the navigator panel is full of icons I don't need to see and the folder which has been opened is clear at the bottom.How can I get rid of these icons?...
  3. How do I remove unwanted icons from the navigator panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove unwanted icons from the navigator panel?: Every time a folder is opened in Explorer the navigator panel is full of icons I don't need to see and the folder which has been opened is clear at the bottom.How can I get rid of these icons?...
  4. photo/side panel chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo/side panel chrome: HelloI realize this is about chrome but no one ever answers on their forum. I have tried repeatedly at help.support.google oro whatever it is. There is a newish feature which is a side panel that opens on the right hand side of the screen after you click on an image. This...
  5. photo/side panel chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo/side panel chrome: HelloI realize this is about chrome but no one ever answers on their forum. I have tried repeatedly at help.support.google oro whatever it is. There is a newish feature which is a side panel that opens on the right hand side of the screen after you click on an image. This...
  6. photo/side panel chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Missing icons and folders in navigation plane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing icons and folders in navigation plane: See the problem in pic picture below when clicking "save as". Any help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-icons-and-folders-in-navigation-plane/3a1fe190-6766-4676-8955-a4f6778538d9
  8. Windows 10 settings app missing navigation panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings app missing navigation panel?: My windows 10 settings app doesn't have a navigation panel on the left anymore which makes navigating through settings an utter pain. I must be missing some option or something because I can't find anything online about it at all. Possibly because I'm calling it a navigation...
  9. Some icons are missing in settings panel!

in Windows 10 Support
    Some icons are missing in settings panel!: Hi! I had some trouble with fonts (some of them were not readable and got unusable message). I spent a full day to reset and fix things as they were, but at the end I discovered, that the Win 10 settings panels are missing some icons (they are displayed as a box and seems...
  10. Different Library Icons In Explorer Navigation Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Different Library Icons In Explorer Navigation Panel?: I'm wondering why there is seemingly many versions of library icons in the navigation panel of windows explorer, 2 of my computers use different explorer icons and I cannot change them in any way. PC breaking problem, I know, but I'm curious, can I change them without some...