Windows 10: SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.

Discus and support SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if a flash dr is available in this configuration? The final product should be much larger than 4GB. Currently I use a 128 or 256 GB SD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klxdrt10, Oct 14, 2020.

1. klxdrt10 Win User

SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.

Does anyone know if a flash dr is available in this configuration? The final product should be much larger than 4GB.
    Currently I use a 128 or 256 GB SD card but they can be unreliable. Initially I loaded the files in folders to the SD card. these files are more "parts" and "temp storage" used in projects I take on. Ive uploaded some images to convey the concept.

Regards,
    klxdrt

SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware. [​IMG]
    View attachment 301902

klxdrt10, Oct 14, 2020

2. Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Can you please confirm that you followed the original suggestion to cleanly remove and then reinstall Flash Player, as suggested in Reply #5?

If you have done that and have disabled hardware acceleration, then the next steps might be to try some of the suggestions here:

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 14, 2020
  3. IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Oct 14, 2020
  4. SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.

Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

@MoxieMomma
    The link was not just for Firefox, It is for Hidden configuration pages offer additional settings for Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/about-...g-edge-firefox
    I use Edge, and it did fix my Flash problems I have been having since the new Windows Update. They changed the Flash Plugin/Flash for security reasons. But the have hidden settings to work around it.

Beanie2748, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.

1. SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware. - Similar Threads - SIDE plugin Flash

2. zied dr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zied dr: 3sba likme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zied-dr/4eee5d18-a1cc-4008-85c0-17be864fdd12
  3. zied dr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zied dr: 3sba likme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zied-dr/4eee5d18-a1cc-4008-85c0-17be864fdd12
  4. onedrive storage being used up too quickly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive storage being used up too quickly: Hello , my laptop came with 5 GB onedrive. This has maxed out recently so I opted for the 100GB option for $2 per month last Sunday!. I now find that my ondrive usage has gone from 5GB to 12.3 GB in the space of ONE WEEK with only minimal laptop usage - some xl,some youtube...
  5. SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SIDE plugin Flash DR for Laptop for quick storage, use elsware.: Does anyone know if a flash dr is available in this configuration? The final product should be much larger than 4GB. Currently I use a 128 or 256 GB SD card but they can be unreliable. Initially I loaded the files in folders to the SD card. these files are more "parts" and...
  6. Plugins

Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  7. The quick access panel at the side is not showing.

The quick access panel at the side is not showing.: Hi there. I bought a brand new PC that I received yesterday, but it does not show the quick access panel at my file explorer. I can't seem to find a way to fix it. [ATTACH]...
  8. how do i download from flash drive plugin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i download from flash drive plugin: plugged in flash drive to download photos cannot see how to dowmload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-from-flash-drive-plugin/ef67996d-b9d6-4d00-95e3-a701233da1e8
  9. used laptop storage

used laptop storage: My roommate gave me this HP Stream. It has no storage space left and I want to delete her from it. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/used-laptop-storage/6c13d083-6455-469d-9533-e21a4411984b"
  10. Adobe flash player plugin has crashed

Adobe flash player plugin has crashed: I keep on geting this error while I try to watch like live webcam or flash video.Youtube works fine but when I try to load webpage like live webcam in firefox it crashes,then I click reload but keep on getting following message: Adobe flash player plugin has crashed What's...