Windows 10: Side X Side

Discus and support Side X Side in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on Show Windows side by side, It shows Windows stacked. When I click on show stacked, It shows stacked. 35459 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clint, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Clint Win User

Side X Side

When I click on Show Windows side by side, It shows Windows stacked. When I click on show stacked, It shows stacked.

:)

Clint, Dec 28, 2015

2. Side By Side Config Error side-by-side

Hi,

There are several reasons why your system would crush at a certain time, in this case some of the components of the game is corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.
    To isolate the issue, here is a link on
    how to download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Side By Side Config Error side-by-side

Thank you for your response. Here are 2 more methods to troubleshoot Config Error:

Method 1:

Here is a
    link
    on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

Method 2:

Here is a
    link
    on how to make programs to be compatible on version of Windows.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, Dec 28, 2015
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Side X Side

I really like your sig. Watched Cisco and Poncho all the time was a kid.

SoFine409, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Clint Win User
    I did too. I had to draw the avatar.

Clint, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Side X Side

1. Side X Side - Similar Threads - Side Side

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  5. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  6. The screen is darker on one side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen is darker on one side.: This is a windows 11 samsung 360 flip laptop, And for SOME reason, the touch screen keeps clicking on spots I didn't press, so I shut the touch screen down, but now, the most right part of my screen is dark. It also for some reason, fixes it self on restart, but only for a...
  7. The screen is darker on one side.

The screen is darker on one side.: This is a windows 11 samsung 360 flip laptop, And for SOME reason, the touch screen keeps clicking on spots I didn't press, so I shut the touch screen down, but now, the most right part of my screen is dark. It also for some reason, fixes it self on restart, but only for a...
  8. My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen: So this issue came out of nowhere. I was in the main menu of Valorant when suddenly my mouse just teleported and started getting stuck to the far center right side of my screen. If I try to drag it then the next frame it gets pulled back in. Issue persisted even after closing...
  9. My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen

My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen: So this issue came out of nowhere. I was in the main menu of Valorant when suddenly my mouse just teleported and started getting stuck to the far center right side of my screen. If I try to drag it then the next frame it gets pulled back in. Issue persisted even after closing...
  10. Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer

Cannot add/remove drives from the left side pane of Explorer: Hi,I have 4 drives, but only 2 are shown on the left side under "This PC" in my Explorer. I cannot add drives to this list, nor remove drives from this list.How can I edit this list?...