Windows 10: SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel

Discus and support SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When attempting to open NVIDIA Control Panel, I get the error "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OmarZiadeh, May 7, 2019.

1. SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel

When attempting to open NVIDIA Control Panel, I get the error "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."

This is what the event log says:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax.

Not sure how to fix this.

:)

OmarZiadeh, May 7, 2019
  2. Faith Win User

Nvidia Control Panel Missing

Do you have the DCH driver installed? You need to grab the controlpanel from the Microsoft Store if you do. If you don't then just DDU your driver in safe mode, plug out the ethernet/wireless connection and install the standard Nvidia driver manually. This will fix it. I can write or link you a step-by guide if you are unfamiliar with it.

DCH Version/Nvidia Control panel: Buy NVIDIA Control Panel - Microsoft Store

Faith, May 7, 2019
  3. Nvidia Control Panel Missing

It says "NVIDIA Control Panel is currently not available." what should I do next?

obaidrasheed18, May 7, 2019
  4. DAS5_PC Win User

SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel

Nvidia Control Panel - Disappeared after Windows 10 Version 1703 update

Thanks for the information. The problem was that it also was not listed on Control Panel - All Control Panel Items after the update. It was the second place I looked when I could not find it on the desktop. I did a complete search for the Nvidia Control,
    Nvidia Control Panel and Nvidia on the C and D drives, and the Nvidia Control Panel was no where to be found. I was able to locate the Nvidia GForce Experience app (listed on the apps menu and via a search and it function fine) and able to locate the Nvidia
    Driver using Device Manager, but I was unable to locate the Nvidia Control Panel. The Nvidia Icon, which is also set using the Nvidia Control Panel, that appears at the bottom right of the screen was also missing. All is now good after talking with Nvidia
    Support and following their instructions.

DAS5_PC, May 7, 2019
Thema:

SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel

1. SidebySide Error with NVIDIA Control Panel - Similar Threads - SidebySide Error NVIDIA

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. Nvidia Control Panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  7. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING: Why is not Microsoft admitting their store is broken and fix it. Do you have any idea how many gamers there are on PC and how pissed off we all are that this Nvidia control panel issue has not been fixed. And please don't ask if I am running DCH drivers, I am and so is...
  8. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  9. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  10. Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control: Hello: I'm considering purchasing a new pc. An important consideration in my choice is my control over fine tuning of display parameters: Brightness /Conrast /Gamma/ Color Saturation So I'm looking for PC with dedicated (rather than integrated) graphics card, which might...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia control panel failed side by side

2. windows 10 nvidia control panel parametrs are incorrect

3. nvidia control panel parameters are incorrect

4. nvidia control panel failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect,
  5. nvidia control panel the application has failed side-by-side,
  6. nvidia control pannel the application has failed