Windows 10: Sidetone Advice

Discus and support Sidetone Advice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt Hoddelmann, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Sidetone Advice

I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel my voice should be set at in Windows 11 sidetone so that I don't sound too high pitched. Please advise when you can.

:)

Kurt Hoddelmann, Dec 3, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

My clipboard is the size of a postage stamp, I can't read anything and when I try to click the 3 dots i am offered pin,delete. I tried to resize it with Notepad as suggested in a previous post but it disappears every time I touch a key. I would appreciate advice but I find most advice assumes much more knowledge than I have.

Step by tedious step would be much appreciated as I am in my eighties and wrestling with a Win 10 laptop after years with Windows 7.

BrianMcConaghy1, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Sidetone Advice

windows audio service not running error 193

Thanks Dalchina,

I am performing the suggested steps, I'll post back with the results - thanks so much for top notch advice!

Regards,

Richieblackmore, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Sidetone Advice

1. Sidetone Advice - Similar Threads - Sidetone Advice

2. Downloads timeout under specific conditions, advice needed on which settings to investigate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads timeout under specific conditions, advice needed on which settings to investigate...: Hello,Background, worked IT in the past so no need to use layman terms or anythingI've had an ongoing issue with downloads from repo sites, I.E. github, huggingface, etc., this is a KEY point, normal downloads for games or more run of the mill servers are fine, its only...
  3. Downloads timeout under specific conditions, advice needed on which settings to investigate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads timeout under specific conditions, advice needed on which settings to investigate...: Hello,Background, worked IT in the past so no need to use layman terms or anythingI've had an ongoing issue with downloads from repo sites, I.E. github, huggingface, etc., this is a KEY point, normal downloads for games or more run of the mill servers are fine, its only...
  4. Sidetone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidetone: In Windows 11 there is a feature called Sidetone where I can change the decibel levels. I work as a patient scheduler/medical records clerk for a busy pediatrics practice. I have a male tenor voice. I am wondering a what level the decibel level should be set at; so, I don't...
  5. Sidetone

Sidetone: In Windows 11 there is a feature called Sidetone where I can change the decibel levels. I work as a patient scheduler/medical records clerk for a busy pediatrics practice. I have a male tenor voice. I am wondering a what level the decibel level should be set at; so, I don't...
  6. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  7. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  8. please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild...: please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild 19045-3996? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-need-advice-win-calc-dosent-open-and/4cacd006-3e7d-4f0f-a5ef-c2d409b63deb
  9. please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild...

please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild...: please need advice win calc dosent open and windows viewer also with win 10 22h2 OSbuild 19045-3996? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-need-advice-win-calc-dosent-open-and/4cacd006-3e7d-4f0f-a5ef-c2d409b63deb
  10. Sidetone Advice

Sidetone Advice: I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel my voice should be set at in Windows 11 sidetone so that I don't sound too high pitched. Please advise when you can....