Windows 10: Sidetone Advice

Discus and support Sidetone Advice in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt Hoddelmann, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Sidetone Advice

I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel my voice should be set at in Windows 11 sidetone so that I don't sound too high pitched. Please advise when you can.

:)

Kurt Hoddelmann, Dec 3, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

My clipboard is the size of a postage stamp, I can't read anything and when I try to click the 3 dots i am offered pin,delete. I tried to resize it with Notepad as suggested in a previous post but it disappears every time I touch a key. I would appreciate advice but I find most advice assumes much more knowledge than I have.

Step by tedious step would be much appreciated as I am in my eighties and wrestling with a Win 10 laptop after years with Windows 7.

BrianMcConaghy1, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Sidetone Advice

windows audio service not running error 193

Thanks Dalchina,

I am performing the suggested steps, I'll post back with the results - thanks so much for top notch advice!

Regards,

Richieblackmore, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Sidetone Advice

1. Sidetone Advice - Similar Threads - Sidetone Advice

2. Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the...: Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the photos are only displaying the center portion. I can not find where I can choose Fit to Screen. HELP...
  3. Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the...: Urgent advice needed! I made a slide show in Photos for my Dad's funeral. Many of the photos are only displaying the center portion. I can not find where I can choose Fit to Screen. HELP...
  4. Windows 11 wont install on my PC despite meeting the requirements. Any advice?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 wont install on my PC despite meeting the requirements. Any advice?: Hi there, I'm trying to install windows 11 on to my windows 10 PC. It meets all the system requirements shown on PC health check but windows update says that my pc doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Any ideas what the problem could be?Thanks...
  5. Unexplained GB loss/increase. Advice needed urgently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexplained GB loss/increase. Advice needed urgently.: A major scare came in mid-March as a torrent site seemed to have booby trapped content; as soon it was downloaded then within 24-72 hours memory use increased, speed decreased with internal GB out 930 decreasing by 3-5, if not by 7 or 8 within an eight hour basis. The...
  6. Unexplained GB loss/increase. Advice needed urgently.

Unexplained GB loss/increase. Advice needed urgently.: A major scare came in mid-March as a torrent site seemed to have booby trapped content; as soon it was downloaded then within 24-72 hours memory use increased, speed decreased with internal GB out 930 decreasing by 3-5, if not by 7 or 8 within an eight hour basis. The...
  7. Unexplained GB loss/increase. Advice needed urgently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sidetone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidetone: In Windows 11 there is a feature called Sidetone where I can change the decibel levels. I work as a patient scheduler/medical records clerk for a busy pediatrics practice. I have a male tenor voice. I am wondering a what level the decibel level should be set at; so, I don't...
  9. Sidetone

Sidetone: In Windows 11 there is a feature called Sidetone where I can change the decibel levels. I work as a patient scheduler/medical records clerk for a busy pediatrics practice. I have a male tenor voice. I am wondering a what level the decibel level should be set at; so, I don't...
  10. Sidetone Advice

Sidetone Advice: I work for a busy pediatric practice. We use Five9 as our customer service software. I have male tenor voice. I was wondering what the proper decibel my voice should be set at in Windows 11 sidetone so that I don't sound too high pitched. Please advise when you can....