Windows 10: Sideways Desktop

Discus and support Sideways Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I feel like a real dummy here. My cat walked across my keyboard earlier and somehow my whole screen is sideways. I have been trying to fix it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CadeMAN, Jul 12, 2019.

1. CadeMAN Win User

Sideways Desktop

Ok, I feel like a real dummy here. My cat walked across my keyboard earlier and somehow my whole screen is sideways. I have been trying to fix it for hours and can't seem to figure it out.

:)

CadeMAN, Jul 12, 2019

2. My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hi Trudi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community, and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• Are you facing this issue on your mobile or computer?

• What is the error message you are getting?
    • Which Operating System have you installed in your device?

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile I suggest you to try the steps provided below in the links and check if it helps.

how did my screen get turned sideways and how can i fix it

My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists
    please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 12, 2019
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 12, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Sideways Desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Sideways Desktop

1. Sideways Desktop - Similar Threads - Sideways Desktop

2. So I did something and my information on my screen is sideways. Where do I go to get it up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I did something and my information on my screen is sideways. Where do I go to get it up...: So I did something to my screen and all my information is sideways. How do I get it back to up and down?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-did-something-and-my-information-on-my-screen/0cabfbeb-b78c-4a2c-90cc-2cb451fd5862
  3. So I did something and my information on my screen is sideways. Where do I go to get it up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I did something and my information on my screen is sideways. Where do I go to get it up...: So I did something to my screen and all my information is sideways. How do I get it back to up and down?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-did-something-and-my-information-on-my-screen/0cabfbeb-b78c-4a2c-90cc-2cb451fd5862
  4. Is it possible to swipe sideways when using phone link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to swipe sideways when using phone link.: Using phone link makes my job a lot easier but I can't figure out for the life of me how to swipe sideways. Is it even possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-swipe-sideways-when-using-phone/367d29c2-6c0c-4d3a-bb50-e31441e96884
  5. Is it possible to swipe sideways when using phone link.

Is it possible to swipe sideways when using phone link.: Using phone link makes my job a lot easier but I can't figure out for the life of me how to swipe sideways. Is it even possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-swipe-sideways-when-using-phone/367d29c2-6c0c-4d3a-bb50-e31441e96884
  6. When I type Japanese in paint it comes out sideways? horizontal/vertical alignment wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I type Japanese in paint it comes out sideways? horizontal/vertical alignment wrong: Text in Japanese in Microsoft Paint is changing its orientation. I am typing Japanese using Microsoft IME, but even when I paste in characters in the correct orientation it flips them. The English still retains a proper orientation, but restarting the program, my computer,...
  7. When I type Japanese in paint it comes out sideways? horizontal/vertical alignment wrong

When I type Japanese in paint it comes out sideways? horizontal/vertical alignment wrong: Text in Japanese in Microsoft Paint is changing its orientation. I am typing Japanese using Microsoft IME, but even when I paste in characters in the correct orientation it flips them. The English still retains a proper orientation, but restarting the program, my computer,...
  8. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  9. My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?

My screen has flipped sideways. How do I get upright?: My screen has flipped sideways. I need help to get it the right way up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-has-flipped-sideways-how-do-i-get/f40a097f-c723-4a0d-9167-355267c87f79
  10. Win 10 upgrade went sideways

Win 10 upgrade went sideways: Attempted to update my new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. Errored during upgrade and didn't complete. Now I have a system that thinks it has WIN10 Enterprise for some reason but an unactivated version of it. Tried a reinstall from local disk and it isn't giving any...