Windows 10: sidewinder joystick

Discus and support sidewinder joystick in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tamsonnestes, Dec 14, 2020.

1. sidewinder joystick

what flight game will work with an old sidewinder precision pro joy stick windows 10

:)

tamsonnestes, Dec 14, 2020
  2. JimWillig Win User

SIDEWINDER JOYSTICK-FORCE MODEL;

Is the Sidewinder Force Joystick compatible with Windoes 95/98?

JimWillig, Dec 14, 2020
  3. SideWinder Precision 2 joystick

Is it possible to update a Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 joystick to Windows 10?

GaryOsborn1, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Nic727 Win User

sidewinder joystick

MS should make a Sidewinder 3.0 joystick

Hi,

With the next Flight Simulator from Dovetail, I thought it was time to change my old Sidewinder 2.0 for a new modern one, but can't find one. On most review website, people are saying that Microsoft Joysticks are the best.

So what about making a Sidewinder 3.0 featuring that :

• Modern design
    • Mechanical Force Feedback (no spring)
    • Simple to use with customizable buttons in-game like the old sidewinder 2.
    • New throttle design
    • USB 3.0?

Currently it look like this :

sidewinder joystick Microsoft_sidewinder_precision_2.jpg

The only one I found that look like the sidewinder is this one :

sidewinder joystick [​IMG]

But it has spring and no force feedback.

Thank you

Nic727, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

sidewinder joystick

1. sidewinder joystick - Similar Threads - sidewinder joystick

2. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the plastic and metal parts of this joystick, or should I just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  3. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the parts of this perfectly working joystick, or should i just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  4. Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick suddenly stopped working with FFB on windows 10: Why?!? This hardware and many other examples needs to be supported for the next 1000+ years. Why doesn't this perfectly good joystick still work? Is Microsoft going to recycle all the parts of this perfectly working joystick, or should i just toss it into landfill? This kind...
  5. Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10: Please could someone advise how to get Windows 10 to get it to recognise the controller correctly?I am aware Windows 10 does indeed support this joystick as plug and play but for some reason it is being seen as an XBOX 360 controller.Please could someone help. I even have the...
  6. Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10

Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10: Please could someone advise how to get Windows 10 to get it to recognise the controller correctly?I am aware Windows 10 does indeed support this joystick as plug and play but for some reason it is being seen as an XBOX 360 controller.Please could someone help. I even have the...
  7. Sidewinder 2 with FFB joystick recognised as an XBO 360 controller by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10

Combat Flight Simulator Sidewinder joystick issue windows 10: Have the older Combat Flight Simulator and the Sidewinder joystick. I can get CFS to work just fine, but it is as if not communicating properly with the joystick. When I select game controller in the settings of CFS, I can choose the sidewinder joystick, but get this...
  9. Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick: Is there any drivers out there that allows me to use the MS SideWinder Precision 2 Joystick with Windows 10 and the new Flight Simulator program? All I can find is the generic drivers in the OS and it just makes the joystick appear as a block box with no operation. Back in...
  10. How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Win 10 PC to recognize my Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick: I plugged in the USB connection and it won't recognize it, anywhere - Device Manager, This PC peripherals, ETC. Is there a site where they deal with this problem? Deano...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what online combat flight games work with microsoft precision pro joystick

2. nu vot