Windows 10: Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working

Discus and support Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Media keys do not work to control iTunes or Groove Music apps. Play button seems to Play and immediately pause again, Next" and "Previous" keys do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burgermeester, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Burgermeester Win User

Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working

Media keys do not work to control iTunes or Groove Music apps. Play button seems to Play and immediately pause again, Next" and "Previous" keys do nothing.

Mute and Volume Up and Down keys work fine.

Windows 10 PC, i7, lots of ram and big GPU.

Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center Version 10.4.137.0

No third party apps installed that controls keyboard, no Chrome Music app, no Youtube Media Keys extension.

Tried different USB ports.

I'm not far from buying a new keyboard at this point.

:)

Burgermeester, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Michael Gall Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard "Macro Key Not Assigned" / Stuck on Auto

Hi Jamie,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Microsoft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the latest driver for your keyboard. Here is the
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 6, 2018
  3. jimmybening Win User
    SideWinder X4 Keyboard--- windows key disabled

i seem to have disabled the windows key on my SideWinder X4 Keyboard.... don't know how i did it....anybody know how to enable it again?

jimmybening, Sep 6, 2018
  4. apomet Win User

Microsoft Sidewinder x4 keyboard macros not working on Flight Simulator X on Windows 10 x64

Hello,

I have a Sidewinder x4 keyboard that has been working without any problems on Windows 7 x64.

Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 x64.

The keyboard works fine apart from one thing.

All S key macros do not work on FSX.

On all other applications they work fine.

This wasn't happening with Windows 7 x64.

I reinstalled the latest drivers with no success.

Anybody has any suggestions?

apomet, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Media Keys Not Working - Similar Threads - Sidewinder Keyboard Media

2. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  3. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard: Hi 10 members . I wanted to ask if any of you have knowledge or heard about the laptop called JUMPER EZBOOK X4 . This is a Chinese brand and I bought it for my wife's Christmas . Here is the issue : The back lit keyboard has to be switched on manually by fn+space ( it has...
  4. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
  5. Jumper EZBOOK X4 back lit keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
  6. Keyboard accent keys not working

Keyboard accent keys not working: I have a Portuguese (Portugal) keyboard layout, which means that acute is paired with grave as well as tilde and circumflex. Recently, about 5 days ago, both my accent keys practically stopped working. Holding them very occasionally lays the punctuation down but it's...
  7. SIDEWINDER X4 DELETE MACROS

SIDEWINDER X4 DELETE MACROS: SORRY FOR CAPS LOCKS, ITS WHY I TYPED THIS MESSAGE. SO I'VE ALWAYS HAD THIS PROBLEM. IVE ADDED MACROS TO MY SIDEWINDER X4 AND IVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DELETE THEM. THIS HAPPENS WHEN IM GAMING, WILL PRESS THE RECORD BUTTON AND A RANDOM SET OF MACROS WILL BE RECORDED. NOW IM...
  8. Some of the keyboard keys is not working

Some of the keyboard keys is not working: I am currently using asus x453m with windows 10 and the right and left arrow,delete and both of the control keys are not working even though i have tried resetting the PC . Is this a driver problem or keyboard malfuntioning?...
  9. Microsoft digital media pro keyboard key problem

Microsoft digital media pro keyboard key problem: Whenever i press the delete key it comes up with a hashtag, when i press enter my scroll lock either turns on or off, when i want the @ symbol it highlights the whole text and last of all when i press this button ' it thinks that its the arrow key and so does the arrow up key...
  10. Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats

Question with Microsoft Sidewinder x4 timed Macro repeats: I currently am using the Sidewinder x4. The macro keys work with no problem on repeat. Indefinitely if I left it as that. I tried looking on the web but with no luck, my question is: If you put your macro on repeat, Is there any way you can time that repeat? For about...