Windows 10: Sierra Games

Discus and support Sierra Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a disc I would like to play using Sierra Games format. The game on the disc is 'The Art of Conquest' . Every time I put the disc into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertDaubenspeck, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Sierra Games

I have a disc I would like to play using Sierra Games format. The game on the disc is 'The Art of Conquest' . Every time I put the disc into my computer nothing happens. It worked on Window 7 but now will not play. It loads up till after the games video intro is played but when it gets to the games setting page it stops and my cursor disappears.

:)

RobertDaubenspeck, Aug 5, 2019

2. Sierra games

Am trying to install Sierra games that I used when I had Windows 95.

When I try to install these games ie. Lighthouse, Printmaster Gold, etc,

Windows 10 says will not accept this app. Is there anyway these games

can be installed on windows 10?

Thanks, Harry

HaroldTrupp, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Sierra games

Hi Harold,

To play a game on your Windows 10 device, make sure your device has the system requirements to run it. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

You may also run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to help make older programs compatible with a previous version of Windows. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

For further assistance, you may get in touch with the support team from Sierra by clicking this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Sierra Games

Old Sierra games on Windows 10

Hi,

To resolve old Sierra game issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Sierra Games

1. Sierra Games - Similar Threads - Sierra Games

2. Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]: (I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me) As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have an ONN wireless mouse, model ONA19HOOO6 my system information is as follows; Windows 10 Dell laptop, ver. 10.0.17763 Build...
  3. Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 139165
  4. Mouse seems to not like working in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse seems to not like working in game: (I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me) As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have an ONN wireless mouse, model ONA19HOOO6 my system information is as follows; Windows 10 Dell laptop, ver. 10.0.17763 Build...
  5. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game: I had the windows 10 edition a while ago then it said I need to unlock I looked up what I need to do and none of it worked so I was like "fine i have the money let me just buy it" I didn't buy it the first time so I don't care but 30 dollars later and it still says "unlock...
  6. where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?: I am transferring from Mac to windows 10 and need info how to transfer contacts, music, documents, photos etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-do-i-get-info-about-set-up-of-windowa-10-i/7467389b-24d9-40dc-b3a2-511c49514323
  7. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network: Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451
  8. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me. 97469
  9. Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Macos Sierra, Parrallels Desktop & Windows 10: I cannot get to my main screen the only screen that I can get to is the Windows screen. How can I get to the main screen? When I said the main screen I mean the one with the folders and other stuff on it. 86837
  10. macOS Sierra 10.12.5 supports Windows 10 Creators Update to Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    macOS Sierra 10.12.5 supports Windows 10 Creators Update to Boot Camp: About the macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update This update is recommended for all macOS Sierra users. The Apple macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update: Fixes an issue where...