Windows 10: Sierra Games

Discus and support Sierra Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a disc I would like to play using Sierra Games format. The game on the disc is 'The Art of Conquest' . Every time I put the disc into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertDaubenspeck, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Sierra Games

I have a disc I would like to play using Sierra Games format. The game on the disc is 'The Art of Conquest' . Every time I put the disc into my computer nothing happens. It worked on Window 7 but now will not play. It loads up till after the games video intro is played but when it gets to the games setting page it stops and my cursor disappears.

:)

RobertDaubenspeck, Aug 5, 2019

2. Sierra games

Am trying to install Sierra games that I used when I had Windows 95.

When I try to install these games ie. Lighthouse, Printmaster Gold, etc,

Windows 10 says will not accept this app. Is there anyway these games

can be installed on windows 10?

Thanks, Harry

HaroldTrupp, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Sierra games

Hi Harold,

To play a game on your Windows 10 device, make sure your device has the system requirements to run it. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

You may also run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to help make older programs compatible with a previous version of Windows. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

For further assistance, you may get in touch with the support team from Sierra by clicking this

link

Regards.

Paul Bab, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Sierra Games

Old Sierra games on Windows 10

Hi,

To resolve old Sierra game issues, here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Sierra Games

1. Sierra Games - Similar Threads - Sierra Games

2. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  3. Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11- AT&T LTE won't share via Hotpost- Dell Laptop with Sierra Wireless Modem dw5811e: I have a Latitude 7530 with a Dw5811e Snapdragon x7 LTE modem. I have AT&T LTE service with a sim card installed. and my internet works. even thought it shows "identifying" However, when i try to enable the hotspot feature and share the connection over wifi I receive the...
  4. windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 install on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6: Windows 10 installing on Mac with Bootcamp. I keep getting a warning "Boot Camp installation failed " An error occurred while copying the Windows installation files"...
  5. Sierra Wireless log problem full disk-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sierra Wireless log problem full disk-Windows 10: I have been running low on disk space for a while and kept offloading my files onto an external hard drive. A a few days ago, things started failing when free space went down to 0 and I had trouble running anything including file explorer. I managed to free up some space...
  6. Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working

Sierra Wireless Cellular Modem not working: Recent updates have caused my cellular modem to stop functioning. All drivers are up to date. The modem functions perfectly on an older Win 8.1 machine. Have tried using the modem on three other systems that are all operating Win10 and all previously worked. All have the same...
  7. Sierra Wireless log problem full disk.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sierra Wireless log problem full disk.: Hello Reddit I have a problem regarding Sierra Wireless software My tablets create logs example https://i.imgur.com/rBcxi18.png And it's filling my harddisk up with logs. I have tried numerous ways to fix the problem....
  8. where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do I get info about set up of Windowa 10, I am movng from Mac high sierra?: I am transferring from Mac to windows 10 and need info how to transfer contacts, music, documents, photos etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-do-i-get-info-about-set-up-of-windowa-10-i/7467389b-24d9-40dc-b3a2-511c49514323
  9. Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network

Mac OS Sierra - Windows 10 - Wireless Network: Wireless Network in Device Manager isn't showing up. 97451
  10. I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but

I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but: I've installed Windows 10 Pro on my Mac OS Sierra without Bootcamp but the wireless network isn't showing up. The wireless netork isn't showing up in Device Manager. Can anyone assist me. 97469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sierra games for windows