Windows 10: sighs what the heck

Discus and support sighs what the heck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0xfffff807a88ad7b0, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000001,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dlinvader37, Nov 16, 2018.

1. sighs what the heck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0xfffff807a88ad7b0, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80fe6352772). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1b59b9eb-1ff7-46fd-9835-47609fcce67d

it seems to have something to do with HIDPARSE.sys not sure how to read the dump file thou

:)

dlinvader37, Nov 16, 2018

2. each USB is a sigh two same letter drives

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We need more information about the issue.

• What exactly are you trying to do?
    • What do you mean by "each USB is a sigh two same letter drives"?
    Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 16, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. arterius2 Win User

sighs what the heck

SGI Resets the Bar on Network Attached Storage

"Pricing information is available upon request."

What the heck does that mean? just list the damn price, or give an estimate of one. why would i (or anyone) want to go through all the stupid annoying steps just to know if these units would fit my envelope.

arterius2, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

sighs what the heck

1. sighs what the heck - Similar Threads - sighs heck

2. Why do I have to wait 2 hours to sigh in I'm trying to resolve a problem referring to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to wait 2 hours to sigh in I'm trying to resolve a problem referring to my...: I've had an issue with my network adapters I've tried everything troubleshooting does nothing disabling and enabling the adapter most of the time it doesn't even show up I've tried using smart repair apps my Asus does nothing and today after getting windows 11 back I'm even...
  3. Why do I have to wait 2 hours to sigh in I'm trying to resolve a problem referring to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to wait 2 hours to sigh in I'm trying to resolve a problem referring to my...: I've had an issue with my network adapters I've tried everything troubleshooting does nothing disabling and enabling the adapter most of the time it doesn't even show up I've tried using smart repair apps my Asus does nothing and today after getting windows 11 back I'm even...
  4. Factory reset sigh-in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory reset sigh-in issue: After a factory reset it is still asking me to login to my old admin profile, but I get the message saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in" " user profile cannot be loaded"...
  5. Factory reset sigh-in issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset sigh-in issue: After a factory reset it is still asking me to login to my old admin profile, but I get the message saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in" " user profile cannot be loaded"...
  6. Factory reset sigh-in issue

7. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  8. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  9. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...
  10. why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in

why does google pop up repeatedly pop up on my screen asking me to sigh in: Google pop up repeatedly comes up asking me to sign it. It then says wants permission to read, compose, send and permanently delete all email from GmailAssociate me with my personal info on GoogleSEE MY PERSONAL INTO, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFO I HAVE MADE PUBLICLY...