Windows 10: Siging in using True Key Windows 10

Discus and support Siging in using True Key Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I have been using Windows 10's Picture Password for more than a year now. Sometime in the 3rd week of December of 2018 this option is no longer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Francis_Kiko_Flores, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Siging in using True Key Windows 10

Hi.

I have been using Windows 10's Picture Password for more than a year now. Sometime in the 3rd week of December of 2018 this option is no longer showing, and cannot log into Windows and all of my files. I am not sure if this somehow related to to True Key, but the True Key option is showing now, even if I have not set it up. I have created a Microsoft account, but have not sync / configured this as my log-in account in Windows, as I assumed that the picture password is reliable. I have seen related topics that have resolution using Microsoft Account's log-in details, but this is not applicable to me. I have not also created a USB for password reset (which I understand can only be set-up once one is already in Windows), so this option is also not applicable to me.

Please HELP. I do not want to reset my laptop, as I have numerous important files in it.

Thanks.

-Francis

***Modified Title from: Cannot log into windows using picture password***

:)

Francis_Kiko_Flores, Jan 4, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Siging in using True Key Windows 10

windows 10 key

That was true with the first build. Now they have change it with the latest release of the new ISO

Jetster, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Siging in using True Key Windows 10

1. Siging in using True Key Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Siging using True

2. Can I login with True Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I login with True Key: Can I login Windows with McAfee True key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-login-with-true-key/e2a8b1cc-1d98-4043-a419-7eed25af4018
  3. Can I login with True Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I login with True Key: Can I login Windows with McAfee True key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-login-with-true-key/e2a8b1cc-1d98-4043-a419-7eed25af4018
  4. Is This True

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  5. Is This True

Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  6. I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true?: I want to communicate with you To ask about a Windows 10 key I found a site that sells a Windows 10 key and says it is a genuine key. Is that true? , which is sold on the "scdkey" website, is it certified and really genuine or not?...
  7. True Key

True Key: Why has this appeared all of a sudden?? Googled it and it looks like something to do with McAfee, and after some time you have to pay, Help again, whats all that about? and how can I get rid of it?? Win10 149093
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows 10 product key - scam or true?: Hello! I bought new Windows 10 Pro from GenuinePros and friend too. He tried to install his copy and it looks like scam - his words. How to find if is Windows 10 Product Key true or scam without Windows 10 installation begin? Thank you for fast support. Miro...
  9. Removing Intel Security True Key .

Removing Intel Security True Key .: How, exactly does one get rid of this? I ran the "uninstall" from the program files, and it no longer appears in c:/program files. It also removed the "Short Cut". However if I power off and then on again, It still appears at the login/passport window.. I can't find where...
  10. Is this true??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this true??: I have just read this article out of curiosity and am shocked at what is being stated in point 1 is this true or not?? Windows 10: Ten big things to watch for in 2016 - TechRepublic 35600