Windows 10: SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page

Discus and support SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; SigmaClock is an app for Windows 10 obtained from the Microsoft Store that I downloaded to my Laptop It is not shown on the Store as SigmaClock but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carl.DeAlto, Dec 22, 2019.

1. SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page

SigmaClock is an app for Windows 10 obtained from the Microsoft Store that I downloaded to my Laptop

It is not shown on the Store as SigmaClock but instead as AlarmClockHD.

I have another app which sleeps the pc and wakes it up at a prescribed time. I am a lite sleeper any noise wakes Me up!

I launched the app, and tried to find where it was installed and I can't find it, searching for Alarm Clock as well as SigmaClock

but Cannot find either. When I clicked the tech support link in the app, the browser replies "took To Long to Load Page" I set the default browser to Edge, IE, Chrome, Opera. No difference. I pinged the SigmaClock.com website and my pc found errors.

Anyone had any experience with SigmaClock AKA AlarmClock HD from the Microsoft Store?

:)

Carl.DeAlto, Dec 22, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Len39 Win User
    Windows 10 : How do you reach the page with Tech support personnel listed

Original title: Assure contact

How do you reach the page with Tech support personnel listed. I have had a long discussion with one specific tech, who assured me that he would be my contact for the year's contract that I purchased. Assure does not seem an easy program, what am I doing
    wrong?

Len39, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page

Load Page take long time

Hi Peter,

It is possible that your Internet Explorer takes too long to load a page due to corruptions or you may just need to reset the application. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies?
    • Have you tried resetting your Internet Explorer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to reset your Internet explorer settings. You can also refer to this

link
    on how to change/reset your Internet Explorer settings.

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings.
    We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page

1. SigmaClock.com Tech Support To Long to Load Page - Similar Threads - SigmaClock com Tech

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. tech support

tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  5. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  6. Long wait for tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long wait for tech support: I needed tech support. For the Windows Mail app. My aol email account suddenly stopped working. Again. It kept asking me to enter my password. I entered my current password and it kept rejecting it. I spent 30 minutes in the Help sections to no avail. I went online to...
  7. Long wait for tech support

Long wait for tech support: I needed tech support. For the Windows Mail app. My aol email account suddenly stopped working. Again. It kept asking me to enter my password. I entered my current password and it kept rejecting it. I spent 30 minutes in the Help sections to no avail. I went online to...
  8. Tech Support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tech Support: With the size that Microsoft is, why have I waited 5 hours for them to connect early this afternoon, and now 3 hours to connect to live chat? This is ridiculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/b4b5f62f-7db8-471c-a2d9-4959aa37640d
  9. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  10. Tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://sigmaclock.com/

2. sigmaclock.com