Windows 10: £ sign gone missing

Discus and support £ sign gone missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get back my £ sign on my computer. The keypad shows # instead of £... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LiamMcNeill, Nov 19, 2018.

1. £ sign gone missing

How do I get back my £ sign on my computer. The keypad shows # instead of £

:)

LiamMcNeill, Nov 19, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 19, 2018
  4. b1rd Win User

£ sign gone missing

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

£ sign gone missing [​IMG]

Thema:

£ sign gone missing

1. £ sign gone missing - Similar Threads - sign gone missing

2. Sign in page gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  3. Sign in page gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in page gone: My sign in page is gone. All I can see is the part before it but nothing happens. When I press ctrl alt del in that page it will show blank screen with no cursor. I need this laptop badly today....
  4. Sign in page gone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Folder Gone Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Gone Missing: This morning when I booted up my computer, it got stuck on the "Preparing Windows" phase of the boot-up for almost 10 minutes. I did a hard restart of my computer and that seemed to get it to boot up properly the second time around, but when I signed in, it was like I was...
  6. Bluetooth gone missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone missing: Hi, I am going mad trying to fix this issue. My Bluetooth toggle has disappeared, and I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to my laptop. It worked before, but one day it was gone. I am so stuck and need some help. I have tried enabling the driver again, reinstalling and...
  7. Icon gone missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon gone missing: volume icon is missing in my taskbar. when I tried to enable it, the network icon disappeared .I can't pin volume ,network and battery icon all together. Only two remains and the other disappeared . The missing icon is not in icon tray![ATTACH]...
  8. Tabs gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs gone missing: Hi, The tabs on some of the programs sometime is gone sometimes Explorer, Office apps, and Chrome. This happens to me many times already, on my desktop and also Surface Book 2. See below example happening to Chrome: [ATTACH] If I click on anything on the missing...
  9. Are sign in options gone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are sign in options gone?: Before i updated my hard drive, i had the option to sign in with either a password or a pin #. Now i only have an option to sign in using a pin # and cannot use my password at all. Anyway to fix this or is this like an update?...
  10. Pin sign in is gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin sign in is gone: The option to use the PIN has disappeared. I was able to sign in successfully with my PIN until the last update. Now I can only sign in with my password as the options are not there. How do Isign in with pin only like ive always done? And yes I have pin setup already...