Windows 10: Sign-in after screensaver:

Discus and support Sign-in after screensaver: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time my screensaver starts, even if the comp has only been idle for a minute, or I've looked away briefly, I don't really want to extend the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geoff(rey), Dec 10, 2018.

1. Sign-in after screensaver:

Every time my screensaver starts, even if the comp has only been idle for a minute, or I've looked away briefly, I don't really want to extend the 'screensaver-on' time, I just want to resume my session without having to sign-in every time. I am using Windows 10. I've used most of the various 'Windows' versions since 3.1, right through all the 90's variations, XP, and more all the way until I purchased a new laptop with 'W-10'' a couple of months ago, and this has never happened on any of them. It, plus a few other 'W-10' features such as desktop icons suddenly appearing on the taskbar. These seemingly minor irritations have caused me frequent late-nights - very often turning into early mornings and are driving me crazy!

Anybody know any easy ways of getting rid of either of these problems. I say "easy ways" because I am by no means a computer wiz'. In-fact, you could say I'm virtually 'computer illiterate'!, suited to 'Windows for Dummies' Children's Edition!!!

I'm pretty good at things like "put the round peg in the round hole", the sort of person who phones all my friends boasting that I completed a jigsaw puzzle in a month, when it says "1-3 years' on the box". - You get the picture!!!!

Thanks in anticipation.

Geoff.

:)

geoff(rey), Dec 10, 2018
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Sign-in after screensaver: :)

terrace, Dec 10, 2018
  3. James79 Win User
    Screensaver issue...

I'm having a serious issue with my screensaver. Anytime I step away from my laptop...within a minute or so it will go directly into screensaver mode. This is with the screensaver disabled. How do I fix this problem...it's driving me nuts.

James79, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Sign-in after screensaver:

Screensaver Issues After the Latest Update

Hello,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why you cannot exit your screensaver when you press the space bar. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Do you receive any error messages when you are trying to exit the screensaver?
    • Have you tried updating your graphic's card driver?

In the meantime, we suggest setting your screensaver to use images from the Photo app
    instead of the Windows Live Photo Gallery and see if the issue still persist. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and type Settings
      on the search box. Click on the first option.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Sign-in after screensaver:

1. Sign-in after screensaver: - Similar Threads - Sign screensaver

2. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  3. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  4. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print When Signed in to Microsoft Account: We set up a new WiFi router at work and switched the printers over. The computer worked fine with the printer but then stopped. The tech from the printer company tried everything he could to resolve the issue but was unable to. The next step was to set up the laptop...
  6. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  7. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  8. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How do I disable the sign in screen when it goes on Screensaver and yo

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable the sign in screen when it goes on Screensaver and yo: Someone gave me the link to disable login for startup. But now I can't find it. I figured out how to didable startup but now I need to disable the sign in screen when you timeout. Can anyone help? Thanks. B 9568
  10. Black Screensaver gone & 2 sign-ons when should be none

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screensaver gone & 2 sign-ons when should be none: Lenovo Ideapad P400 touch. Hard drive was failing, new one installed. Was originally Windows 8, upgraded to 10 last year, & 10 was installed when I get it back. I always use the black screensaver as I leave the computer on all night in my room. The only one now...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in after screensaver

2. doom eternal screensaver

3. 0x80280013 login

4. sign on after screen saver