Windows 10: sign in again and again in minecraft

Discus and support sign in again and again in minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i just wanted to know how to sign in once in minecraft education edition as i hv to sign in again and again and its irritating plz help if u can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KunjMi, Jan 20, 2021.

1. KunjMi Win User

sign in again and again in minecraft

Hi

i just wanted to know how to sign in once in minecraft education edition as i hv to sign in again and again and its irritating plz help if u can

:)

KunjMi, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 20, 2021
  3. I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Reset App

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 20, 2021
  4. sign in again and again in minecraft

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

sign in again and again in minecraft

1. sign in again and again in minecraft - Similar Threads - sign again again

2. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  3. Stop having to sign in again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop having to sign in again and again: I have tried to stop having to sign in all the time when working on Computer - I tried netplwiz and everything else, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-having-to-sign-in-again-and-again/65ffb0f5-40f5-4f61-a7fa-3a18777a5a24
  4. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  5. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  6. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  7. Can't instal Minecraft again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't instal Minecraft again: Good afternoon,I uninstaled minecraft last night because it won't load anymore. You would see the Mojang logo and after that it will get stuck on the loading screen loading screen before it will take you into the main menu. So i've uninstalled the game and went to try and...
  8. minecraft crashes again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashes again: Microsoft Windows version 1809OS Build 17763.437 now for the error message: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION 0xc000001d at pc=0x00000000773c5d54, pid=9704, tid=8580## JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime...
  9. SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SIGN IN AGAIN AND AGAIN: EACH N EVERY TIME WHENEVER I TURNED OFF MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10...N I RESTART IT....UT SIGNED ME OUT FROM EACH N EVERY ACCOUNT OF MINE...INCLUDING GMAIL ACCOUNT ON CHROME AND NETFLIX ACCOUNT... DONT WANT TO SIGN IN AGAIN N AGAIN AFTER EVERY RESTART... NEED HELP!!!...
  10. Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family requires the child sign in again and again: Microsoft Family requires the child sign in again every single day otherwise - this weekly report will not reflect their screen time and recent activity for that device. I receive a message on the child’s account. How many times should he sign-in?...