Windows 10: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Discus and support Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A top piece of feedback we’ve heard from Microsoft Edge Insiders is that you want to be able to roam your settings and browsing data across your work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 21, 2019

2. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Work and School account is an account created by an organization’s administrator to enable a member of the organization to access Microsoft services such as OneNote online and Office 365. If you want to sign in to other Microsoft websites, we suggest creating
    a personal Microsoft account to sign in. You will know if your work or school account can be used if the sign in page indicates that you can use work, school or personal Microsoft account.

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds 66694547-f44f-4903-a72a-6994763a5a56.png

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft (work/school) account unable to sign into Cortana, Bing, the Microsoft Account Page, and others

Hello,

As the subject line suggests, I've been experiencing trouble signing into many Microsoft services and websites. I've looked into the trouble shooting page "That
    Microsoft account doesn't exist
    " and in step two it explains the limitation of having a work/school account. In step two, it gives examples of websites that should still work with my account like the Microsoft Account Page, but even that didn't work. Here's
    a picture of what happened when I tried to sign into the Microsoft account Page, also know that this also happens when I try to sign into Cortana and Bing:

Thank you for your help in advance!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Kenneth Y_959, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

1. Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds - Similar Threads - Sign sync school

2. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  3. Can't sign into Work or School account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into Work or School account.: I recently updated my BIOS via the HP Support Assistant application. After updating my Bios, I noticed that my work and school emails did not work in outlook. I thought this was just an Outlook issue, but even when I attempt to sign into the Teams app I get the same issues....
  4. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  5. Work or School Account Trying to Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School Account Trying to Sign In: I connected my school Microsoft Account on the Microsoft Office app. I have removed my school account, however, when I use the app, Microsoft 365 tries to have me sign in with my school account. Funny thing is... I'm already signed in with my personal 365 account. I would...
  6. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  7. Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account

Sign in to Microsoft Store using work or school account: Hi.In the new Microsoft Store, I was not able to find an option to sign in to the Store with my work or school account in addition to my personal Microsoft account.In the Windows 10 version of the new Microsoft Store, I found a button to add a work or school account to gain...
  8. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  9. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  10. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account: I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?...