Windows 10: Sign-in and User Profiles

Discus and support Sign-in and User Profiles in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We are having problems logging in with a certain user profile. Windows 10 Home. When we log in directly with one user account the screen comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by k.e.ll.y.a.nn, May 31, 2021.

1. Sign-in and User Profiles

We are having problems logging in with a certain user profile. Windows 10 Home. When we log in directly with one user account the screen comes up black. When we logged in with another Microsoft online account, everything comes up fine. We uninstalled the latest updates. Now when we log in with the first account, a few icons appear at the bottom of the screen in the bar, but then disappear. We can use the task manager, but nothing happens after that. The other account works perfectly. Does this have to do with the operating system? Has anyone come across this before?

:)

k.e.ll.y.a.nn, May 31, 2021

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, May 31, 2021
  3. Win 10: Creating a member (child) profile getting error that "The User Profile Service failed the sign in" User Profile can not be loaded

Hi Simonalee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

From the description, it appears that you are not able to sign in to user account. This issue appears if the user profile is corrupted.

I suggest you to remove the account and then try to create new user profile.

To do so:

1) Type settings in the search box and then click on Settings app.

2) Click on Accounts and then select Family and other users.

3) In the right pane, try to add the family member and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, Check to see if it works by converting the Microsoft Account to Local and then back to Microsoft Account. Here`s how:

• Go to Settings from the Start Menu.
    • Click Accounts. Under Your Account, click Sign in with a Local Account instead.
    • Follow the instructions. Sign Out and Sign in.
    • Then convert back to Microsoft Account.
    To connect back to the Microsoft Account, you will perform similar steps:

• Go to Settings from the Start Menu.
    • Click Accounts. Under Your Account, click Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead.
    • Follow the instructions. Sign Out and Sign in.
    • Your account should now be connected again.
    Let us know if this helped.

Anil Madishetty, May 31, 2021
  4. Sign-in and User Profiles

User Profile fails sign-in

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will surely help you with it.

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, May 31, 2021
Thema:

Sign-in and User Profiles

1. Sign-in and User Profiles - Similar Threads - Sign User Profiles

2. User profile sign in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile sign in error: I’m having huge problem on my Windows 10 PC. Please help. One day out the blue sky i got the issue saying “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” There is only 1 user account and it does not wanna sign in. Booting in safe mode...
  3. User profile sign in error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile sign in error: I’m having huge problem on my Windows 10 PC. Please help. One day out the blue sky i got the issue saying “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” There is only 1 user account and it does not wanna sign in. Booting in safe mode...
  4. User profile sign in error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. User profile failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  6. User profile failed to sign in

User profile failed to sign in: I did a factory reset on my 2 years old pc, and now, after all the loading, I am stuck in the user menu, saying user profile service failed to sign in and when I tried to open safe mode to troubleshoot that, I had a gray screen and nothing was loading. Please help!...
  7. User Profile not Signing in

User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  8. User Profile not Signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  9. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...
  10. the user profile failed the sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the user profile failed the sign in: hi, i factory restarted my pc and i tried logging in and it said the user profile failed the sign in, i watched a few youtube tutorials and they told me to go into safe mode, although when i go into safe mode and login there’s just a white screen, i’ve tried reinstalling...