Windows 10: Sign in auto filling and I can’t delete to enter password

Discus and support Sign in auto filling and I can’t delete to enter password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; sign in is autofilling even when I change password and am able to get on my surface to work, it even auto fills in search tabs I have run anti virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicheleLW, Nov 28, 2018.

1. MicheleLW Win User

Sign in auto filling and I can’t delete to enter password

sign in is autofilling

even when I change password and am able to get on my surface to work, it even auto fills in search tabs

I have run anti virus and malware= clean

I have run troubleshooting...didn’t help

This didn’t happen until after the recent update :/

:)

MicheleLW, Nov 28, 2018

2. I cannot sign in as my password auto fills with /////////

Original Title: Autofills everything

Since the last update, I am having issues with any typing. 50% of the time I cannot sign in as my password auto fills with /////////.

When I do get in any entry requiring typing is auto filled //////// including start, search, word etc. Found a way to restore before update but still continues with this issue.

Any suggestions before I attempt to restore back to the initial set up.

AlanKBrown, Nov 28, 2018
  3. RSA34134 Win User
    Email auto-fill problem

How do I delete an auto-fill email address entry?

I have an email address for a friend that is wrong, but auto-fill often enters this wrong address and I don't catch it.

The wrong email address is not in the people/contacts list; it must be an auto-fill within the Windows 10 mail app.

Is there a way to stop this auto-fill?

Thanks

RSA34134, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

enable auto fill in Windows 10

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the web browser you are using?
    If it is internet explorer, I would suggest you enable the auto fill feature in internet explorer and check if it helps.

To turn on Auto complete feature, kindly follow the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...orms-remember-passwords-autocomplete#ie=ie-11

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Sign in auto filling and I can’t delete to enter password - Similar Threads - Sign auto filling

2. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  3. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  4. Auto fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong: I have a FAKE auto fill address that is linked to my e personal email address. When I type the address in the TO box the FAKE address is first. ALL THE FORUM SUGGESTIONS DO NOT WORK. I am using the MAIL app, NOT the 365 MAIL app. There is NO "X" and no "i" button, and...
  6. auto fill in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto fill in: When logging into an app - how to auto fill in email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-in/6ba2a221-bfff-43e5-8d62-d8efa605e32d
  7. Auto fill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto fill: How do you turn on "Auto Fill" capability? Having Microsoft automatically enter information on forms, websites, etc. Info such as Email address. Name, my location address, phone number, etc. Thanks...
  8. auto fill passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    auto fill passwords: set up autofill on sites such as facebook and email so as not to have to re enter every time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-passwords/cab9e11b-2138-4db0-b02e-4ef5f9ca7496"
  9. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  10. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: I guess I am not explaining my problem properly, I was trying to fill out a firm from Utah to request a travel guide and the second I hit once of the keys I was kicked out of the site out of the internet and back to my page showing my applications, there was no reason why and...